• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TC's Speed Breeding Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
  • To answer that, other sign-up forms have requested other information. All of the information for this sign-up form was all within my signature except the account name, which is obviously the one posting the messages containing that sig. When I replied to the VMs, I said as much.

I'm trying to get the Adamant nature right now, and ran into a slowdown by not having a Captivate user ready to use - or an Adamant mate that works. So I probably lost already.

Even so, I edited my 11:58 AM post right above the first challenge info.

Thanks. Also, there's two more challenges, you can still win those. And some surprises too.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Thanks. Also, there's two more challenges, you can still win those. And some surprises too.
    Yeah, I still don't even have a Captivate user. Nothing I had was leveled up, and I had no Adamant mates, so I had no chance in this one. LOL

MIAU: did you just happen to be lucky to have what you needed? I can't see how you otherwise did that so fast. Nicely done. So far, I just have a Flabébé Floette in a Dive Ball. LOL

Years
  • Done! Huge pics in spoiler.

Spoiler:

congrats! an awesome job.

I was about to use my last two heartscales on skitty. Sooo glad I updated this page first,XD.

Sushimmi

Transformice <3
    Years
  • Yeah, I still don't even have a Captivate user. Nothing I had was leveled up, and I had no Adamant mates, so I had no chance in this one. LOL

MIAU: did you just happen to be lucky to have what you needed? I can't see how you otherwise did that so fast. Nicely done. So far, I just have a Flabébé Floette in a Dive Ball. LOL
    Force feed a skitty with rare candies, breed it with a blue flabebe, ???, Profit!

I stopped after getting one minus the ball and nature because I'm lazy and want to sleep. Will post my results tmr. Good night!

Miau

If I fits...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022
    Yeah, I still don't even have a Captivate user. Nothing I had was leveled up, and I had no Adamant mates, so I had no chance in this one. LOL

MIAU: did you just happen to be lucky to have what you needed? I can't see how you otherwise did that so fast. Nicely done. So far, I just have a Flabébé in a Dive Ball. LOL

Thanks! The only thing I had prior was a level 30-something female Skitty that I actually used in-game, so I had to level it up and then breed it to get a male. And considering the gender ratio on that one, it wasn't an easy task... Other than that, I Synchronized an Adamant blue Flabebe, and voila, all done :)

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Hey, wait. Are Rare Candies allowed for this?

Even so, I stupidly wandered in the yellow flowers for ten minutes, then finally went to the blue flowers. There we go, first try.

Then I looked and found NOTHING that learns Captivate that I could use; either female or not leveled up. I got a Stantler ready (two levels away), put it in with Flabébé...and we know how that ended.

By that point I think MIAU ws already posting victory, but I'm in the Audino Safari with a male Skitty for a little while now because I didn't think Rare Candies was an allowable method for this. I was going to have to rely on Nature Slots™ for the Adamant nature, anyway.

Miau

If I fits...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022
    congrats! an awesome job.

I was about to use my last two heartscales on skitty. Sooo glad I updated this page first,XD.

Thank you! So you had a high leveled Skitty that already forgot both moves? I usually get my Heart Scales (and Rare Candies) off PGL, since I horde Pokemiles from WT ;)

Hey, wait. Are Rare Candies allowed for this?

Even so, I stupidly wandered in the yellow flowers for ten minutes, then finally went to the blue flowers. There we go, first try.

Then I looked and found NOTHING that learns Captivate that I could use; either female or not leveled up. I got a Stantler ready (two levels away), put it in with Flabébé...and we know how that ended.

By that point I think MIAU ws already posting victory, but I'm in the Audino Safari with a male Skitty for a little while now because I didn't think Rare Candies was an allowable method for this.

You should go to Google-sensei for advice on where to catch certain Pokemon, their egg moves and compatible parents. I use bulbapedia + serebii, and then some, just to be sure ;)

Years
  • I was going strong until the lunch bell rang at work and I decided to stuff my face. I had to remember where to buy dive balls at first, XD.

Thank you! So you had a high leveled Skitty that already forgot both moves? I usually get my Heart Scales (and Rare Candies) off PGL, since I horde Pokemiles from WT ;)

That where I get mine from too:) but i have no internet connection at work to do that:/

Yea I have a level 100 shiny skitty. Why someone would have taken it to level 100 is beyond me!

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • Hey, wait. Are Rare Candies allowed for this?

By that point I think MIAU ws already posting victory, but I'm in the Audino Safari with a male Skitty for a little while now because I didn't think Rare Candies was an allowable method for this. I was going to have to rely on Nature Slots™ for the Adamant nature, anyway.

I hadn't considered Rare Candies, my bad. From this point on, rare candies won't be allowed. MIAU was still the first one to post and her entry is valid since I hadn't stated anything against them.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    I was going strong until the lunch bell rang at work and I decided to stuff my face. I had to remember where to buy dive balls at first, XD.

That where I get mine from too:) but i have no internet connection at work to do that:/

Yea I have a level 100 shiny skitty. Why someone would have taken it to level 100 is beyond me!
    Hahaha, I always keep a supply of every single Pokéball available. Except Cherish Balls, Dream Balls, and any Apricorn Ball, of course (though the last I can apply to HG/SS). Oh, and Safari Balls are exclusive as well, scratch those...

I hadn't considered Rare Candies, my bad. From this point on, rare candies won't be allowed. MIAU was still the first one to post and her entry is valid since I hadn't stated anything against them.
    Haha, I don't think she said she used them, but maybe she did! But I agree, nothing was said before, so it still counts. :)

Miau

If I fits...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022
    The things you see on Wonder Trade {XD}

Noted. Just for the record, I did use them. Won't for the next tasks, of course.

Years
  • I hadn't considered Rare Candies, my bad. From this point on, rare candies won't be allowed. MIAU was still the first one to post and her entry is valid since I hadn't stated anything against them.

What about heart scales? I would think they would be out as well but its up to you judges:)

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    What about heart scales? I would think they would be out as well but its up to you judges:)
    I assumed Heart Scales are allowed. It's just relearning a move that was previously unlearned or never learned naturally during level-up.

Not that it would have helped me in this one, anyway. LOL

BTW, just popped my first Flabébé with the moveset, but have nothing to guarantee natures, and it came out Serious. I'll have an Adamant one soon, however.

Years
  • I assumed Heart Scales are allowed. It's just relearning a move that was previously unlearned or never learned naturally during level-up.

Not that it would have helped me in this one, anyway. LOL

BTW, just popped my first Flabébé with the moveset, but have nothing to guarantee natures, and it came out Serious. I'll have an Adamant one soon, however.

Are you just breeding for fun? This rounds over.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Are you just breeding for fun? This rounds over.
    I am well aware that the round is over. However, I refuse to be defeated. I will still accomplish the final result. :)

Plus, I'm doing it without Rare Candies. LOL

EDIT: Two Calm, a Mild, a Sassy, and an Impish. Hmm. Well, I have Wonder Trade material later...

Last edited:
    Years
  • I didn't level up that Skitty for nothing (would have been done MUCH faster if Delcatty could learn Captivate), so have some pictures anyway (sorry about the quality, had to use my webcam since my 3DS is the only other picture taking device I have)-

Spoiler:

Years
  • Heart Scales are allowed. It's different from Rare Candies. :)

EDIT: In order to win the participation emblem you must post an entry, even if you not win.

ah ok, well then I will continue to work on that then:)

Sorry, I didn't see anything about that other than the first person to post is the winner. Makes perfect sense though as that was a rule in the only other competition I have ever entered.:)

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    I finally popped an Adamant one on Egg #14. Challenge complete.

EDIT: In order to win the participation emblem you must post an entry, even if you not win.
    So I need a picture of the final subject as well? Just checking. :) I'll hang on to this one, as well, with the rest going for trades.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back