• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TC's Speed Breeding Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miau

If I fits...
Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022
    Filling up the form :)

Username: MIAU
    FC: 3153-4016-5784
    OT: Miau

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    First of all, I am aware of that. If I were to ask for a HA I'd ask for one that was available through normal play-through, as I have stated multiple times before.

Second, there is no need to be rude.

And third, please don't tell me how to run my event. Thank you.
    I wasn't trying to be rude, I was just giving my opinion. I'm trying to remember which HAs are actually found in the game without a Safari. I know there aren't very many...

EDIT: Oh no. You have a need for a Horde Encounter in there, don't you? LOL

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • I wasn't trying to be rude, I was just giving my opinion. I'm trying to remember which HAs are actually found in the game without a Safari. I know there aren't very many...
    Basically any Horde Pokemon can have an HA. That's about it beyond Friend Safaris. I assure you we have no HAs in the challenges. We planned this so that the contest would be doable for everyone with X or Y.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Basically any Horde Pokemon can have an HA. That's about it beyond Friend Safaris. I assure you we have no HAs in the challenges. We planned this so that the contest would be doable for everyone with X or Y.
    Ah, I was about to import my Lv.100 Shiny Audino from Gen. V and teach it Entrainment to help me catch all of the Horde HAs just in case. LOL

Even so, now that I think about it, that sounds like an interesting activity.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • Just posting to remind everyone that you have until 11:59 AM to fill the sign up form. After that the first challenge will be posted and you'll be unable to participate.

Sushimmi

Transformice <3
    Years
  • Wait, 12pm EMT? That's like 12 hours behind. I thought it was GMT!

-Groan- Kick me out of this. I'm not going to wake up at midnight and I have school the next day. I may sneak my phone into class but not my 3DS.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • Wait, 12pm EMT? That's like 12 hours behind. I thought it was GMT!

-Groan- Kick me out of this. I'm not going to wake up at midnight and I have school the next day. I may sneak my phone into class but not my 3DS.

It's EDT and it's only four hours behind. I won't kick you yet because of that confusion. If even after this you want to step out, send me a pm and I'll do it.

Sushimmi

Transformice <3
    Years
  • It's EDT and it's only four hours behind. I won't kick you yet because of that confusion. If even after this you want to step out, send me a pm and I'll do it.

My timezone is GMT+8, so there you go. 12 hours early.I guess I still can participate... But just not within the time limit. I'll just breed for fun.

I'm purposefully dragging the time to do my homework so I can sneak in some play time.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • last minute sign ups should go up NOW. After 12 EDT we will not accept any more.

Last edited:

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    All right, I'm ready to do this!

That is, provided something doesn't call me away as the challenge is posted. >.>

EDIT: Apparently I never did this, and I must have thought for a simple form like this having it in my sig. was adequate, but here it is:

Account: This Account
    FC: As in sig. - 5327-1949-9511
    OT: Cyclone

Last edited:

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • TC's Speed Breeding Challenge!

#669-Flabébé
    Form: Blue Flower
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Flower Veil
    Poké Ball: Dive Ball
    Egg Moves: Captivate, Copy Cat

Round 1 is up!

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • All right, I'm ready to do this!

That is, provided something doesn't call me away as the challenge is posted. >.>
    I regret to inform you that as you have not submitted a sign up form you cannot qualify for this event. You are free to breed the Pokemon if you wish and even post them but they won't be judged.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    I regret to inform you that as you have not submitted a sign up form you cannot qualify for this event. You are free to breed the Pokemon if you wish and even post them but they won't be judged.
    All of my information is right there in my sig,!

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • All of my information is right there in my sig,!
    Just posting to remind everyone that you have until 11:59 AM to fill the sign up form. After that the first challenge will be posted and you'll be unable to participate.
    We were clear several times that the sign up form needed to be posted, and omicron even told you that in a message.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    And I replied to that message saying it was in my sig.! So I'm being disqualified because I didn't specifically copy and paste information into a three line form instead of pointing out where it was all located in the same post? That's a little...ridiculous. And I have ADD, so it's easy for me to miss something like that, too.

EDIT: I am only now noticing I did not put it specifically in this thread. But I KNOW I replied to the VM confirming where my information is.

Last edited:

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • And I replied to that message saying it was in my sig.! So I'm being disqualified because I didn't specifically copy and paste information into a three line form instead of pointing out where it was all located in the same post? That's a little...ridiculous. And I have ADD, so it's easy for me to miss something like that, too.

The sign-up forms are a way to control and order the event, they are not some arbitrary thing I impose. The OP states that you must fill the sign up form, I asked you through PM to fill it and posted twice in the thread about it too. I was very clear about that. I shouldn't have to chase you to fill it. When joining other events you have used the form too, why not in this one?

Anyway, fill the form and you will be able to participate. The next time please make sure to do everything you are required to do in order to join an event.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    The sign-up forms are a way to control and order the event, they are not some arbitrary thing I impose. The OP states that you must fill the sign up form, I asked you through PM to fill it and posted twice in the thread about it too. I was very clear about that. I shouldn't have to chase you to fill it. When joining other events you have used the form too, why not in this one?

Anyway, fill the form and you will be able to participate. The next time please make sure to do everything you are required to do in order to join an event.
    To answer that, other sign-up forms have requested other information. All of the information for this sign-up form was all within my signature except the account name, which is obviously the one posting the messages containing that sig. When I replied to the VMs, I said as much.

I'm trying to get the Adamant nature right now, and ran into a slowdown by not having a Captivate user ready to use - or an Adamant mate that works. So I probably lost already.

Even so, I edited my 11:58 AM post right above the first challenge info.

EDIT: Ugh, and now I put an incompatible Captivate user. Wow, am I spacing out today.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back