• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] TC's Spooky Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
  • 9:43am it is actually at the time of this post.

I think I got confused because I assumed you were going off my time and not GMT. Since I provided the times in the first post, I expected people to calculate for me to find a good time that fits with my schedule.

That would make you 17 hours ahead of me. I can do noon for you on your Saturday, which is 7PM tonight for me.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
  • For all the people that I said tonight, I am free to spookify you for the next 2ish hours. However, I will be making dinner for a bit and checking in now and again afterwards.

Delusions of Originality

good night, sleep tight
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Hi! Just noticed this thread; such a nice idea! I'd love a trick, please, if there are any left. (I'll be getting Ultra Moon. :D) We could trade for it at the same time as our other trade, tonight/another time if need be? Thanks in advance!

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
  • Hi! Just noticed this thread; such a nice idea! I'd love a trick, please, if there are any left. (I'll be getting Ultra Moon. :D) We could trade for it at the same time as our other trade, tonight/another time if need be? Thanks in advance!
    I'm actually free in just a sec. Let me clone that Pikachu and then I'll get tricksy!

i'm available for trade
    Let me trade with Delusions and then you're next!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 5, 2020
    I'm actually free in just a sec. Let me clone that Pikachu and then I'll get tricksy!

Let me trade with Delusions and then you're next!

okay! i'll be waiting!

remember that my new IGN is Pandora after my cat erased my game

ohno, haunter evolved!i didn't want it to evovle! T_T i never get a shiny haunter....

Oh well, maybe next time.

thanks for the trade! i left you a review on your thread

Last edited:

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
  • okay! i'll be waiting!

remember that my new IGN is Pandora after my cat erased my game

ohno, haunter evolved!i didn't want it to evovle! T_T i never get a shiny haunter....

Didn't know about your cat erased your game. Let me know if you need anything to restock!

TEEEEEHHHHEEEEEHEEEEEEE
    You've been tricked with an evolution! We gotchya! Hope you like the... BURRRNNN.

Feel free to leave a review.

Thanks so much for the trades and the cute trubbish! Happy Halloween!

I'm glad you find a bag of trash cute just like me! Hope it doesn't get stinky with the rest of your candy! Feel free to leave a review.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 5, 2020
    Didn't know about your cat erased your game. Let me know if you need anything to restock!

TEEEEEHHHHEEEEEHEEEEEEE
    You've been tricked with an evolution! We gotchya! Hope you like the... BURRRNNN.

Feel free to leave a review.

I'm glad you find a bag of trash cute just like me! Hope it doesn't get stinky with the rest of your candy! Feel free to leave a review.

i already did, silly.

yeah it was a while ago, about a month or so? Soapy's been very kind to help me recover some from the loss of quite of a few of my fave shinies that happened to live on that game.

still looking for a new shiny pumpkaboo. only shiny i ever caught in Y

her name was "Kitten" T_T I miss her.

Years
  • I think I got confused because I assumed you were going off my time and not GMT. Since I provided the times in the first post, I expected people to calculate for me to find a good time that fits with my schedule.

That would make you 17 hours ahead of me. I can do noon for you on your Saturday, which is 7PM tonight for me.

I'm still available to trade now. It's 1:51pm Saturday right now for me.

Edit: I'm now unavailable. We'll have to delay ours to another suitable time.

Last edited:

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
  • i already did, silly.

yeah it was a while ago, about a month or so? Soapy's been very kind to help me recover some from the loss of quite of a few of my fave shinies that happened to live on that game.

still looking for a new shiny pumpkaboo. only shiny i ever caught in Y

her name was "Kitten" T_T I miss her.
    I can hatch you one, if you want. Post on my shop or in PM so we're not crowding the giveaway.

I'm still available to trade now. It's 1:51pm Saturday right now for me.

Edit: I'm now unavailable. We'll have to delay ours to another suitable time.

I'll be free for the next hour. I was at a movie around that time.
    Otherwise, look at my trade times and let me know what works.

Sul_Silver

Please don't hit yourself in confusion... %@#$!!!
    Years
  • I'm sure we will figure out something - I might be too busy to catch you in the next few days, but I'll reserve a Pok?mon for you if we can't meet. I usually am able to trade with traders of your timezone on my Saturday mornings (evening for you) or Saturday nights (Sunday morning for you). Would that suit you?

Saturday night (for you) is great with me, thanks! I will make sure to add you.

Years
  • I'll take a trick please and I'll probably get ultra moon as I got pokemon sun already
    I can be on almost whenever tomorrow or Tuesday and Wednesday

Thanks this is a really nice event you guys made !

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back