• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Alakazam OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    The thread for any and everything about Team Alakazam and their exciting adventures. Lets have fun :D Use this to plan any plot or character twists you may have in mind and things like that... its a great tool ya know!

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    :) Its up. Well, I come back later if I have questions. I am writing my post now.

billie_lightning

Lightning Queen
    Years
  • we're still on the bottom floor, waiting for the Professors, dear. =]

Kansas, my character works with Oak. Remember that. I wrote my first post around the fact that her boss was already at Silph Co. but....yeah.
    <3

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    take your time, quality over quantity. If we get anymore people like that who clearly didn't read any of the RP and make stupid post signups and stuff, just ignore them and we'll move on. Don't respond and ruin the flow anymore, I asked to have them removed already.

billie_lightning

Lightning Queen
    Years
  • buuuut, you should still try and post so that this RP is active
    aren't there....two more of you? Who hasn't posted?
    *is just impatient*
    and suffering from insomnia
    don't mind meeeeeeee

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    so whats going on here guys. i'm not a very patient person with the first posts especially after all of the commotion and signups. Someone needs to get something going before i decide to just remake this and the entire cast.

not bluffing.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • so whats going on here guys. i'm not a very patient person with the first posts especially after all of the commotion and signups. Someone needs to get something going before i decide to just remake this and the entire cast.

not bluffing.

Epic apologies V.V

I've had little time for internet. So I was around Other Chat since I didn't have RP time.

I promise my post will be up today.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    if you have a question about the item I gave you. "which i'm sure you will" just pm me and ask me about it. Allso if you think there is a gray area on whether your Pokemon is ride-able or not, just ask in here. I can answer that one pretty quickly... so ya lets do it.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • I'm pretty clear on everything so far.
    Pretty obvious what the telescope is for :P
    And my rideable Pokemon are obvious.

Gonna work on my next post soon, while I have time.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    My character didn't recieve an item... right now I'm trying to writing my post.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    now that i know everyones in still, everyone has an item... some of you I know NEED to talk to me so i can tell you how they're gonna be used haha.... the ambiguous items of course, a few of you have talked to me about them. BUT awesome, looks like everythings in order. Sorry I had to go nazi on you guys, I'm really a nice guy haha.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    hmmm... a Nevervilt Blossom. I'm guessing that is somthing for my Bellossom?

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    soooo the rides are to help the rp progress faster. When i shift control of my pokemon for transportation like this, feel free to bunny them as you please. Their personalities are of course on the first page on my signup. sorry about the slow opening, but the first adventure could start sooner than you think...

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • Openings are always slow :P

My post will be up today.
    Sorry for the delays, I've had alot to do x_x
    One-shot contest, Sig of the Week, and this RP take up alot of time xD

It's worth it though :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    haha thanks thanks, but by the way... for everyone, just assume Russell's ride assignments as a lucky guess or something. If i didn't mention your character in the post then i looked at your pokemon in your signup and judged you to have a Pokemon you could ride. I'm sure it won't be hard to figure out which...

Agamendemon - you're making this hard for me.

Don't.

1. Celadon is the completely opposite direction of east.
    2. you aren't walking alone
    3. No special powers
    4. you aren't walking alone.
    5. no special powers.

Last edited:

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Kansas, would you consider my Gallade talking to me in my head a special power? If so, I can stop doing that XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back