• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Alakazam OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    Gallade is a psychic type, its a lot different haha, they're known for that ability

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • Gawd, I need to post x_x
    I'm sure your tired of excuses, but I have had so much to do x_x

My grades are slipping, so I need to catch up with them.
    I'll still be in this RP though. Maybe get in 2-4 posts a week.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    haha like i said, quality over quantity. I already have two people who have a mental warning out on about skimming posts and not reading... and consequently ruining the flow.

I'll repeat again... I run literate RP's. And i get offended when people don't give back the same effort that i put into preparing this. If you're just going to skim the posts to the point of skewing the setting into ambiguity for the other RPers, I suggest you drop out now or start actually READING the other posts. This last post will mark the 3rd time its happened and I'm a little sick of it. So i'll set it straight.

IF YOU READ. THEN YOU KNEW...

1. THAT we did not stop on the way to Lavender.
    2. THAT communication happens on the way. which meant while in motion.
    3. THAT if i mentioned your name in my earlier post. I deemed you invalid for a riding pokemon which means that by physical size and basic rules of motion and gravity, you did NOT have a pokemon capable of supporting a human's weight.

4. The order of events.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Agamendemon - you're making this hard for me.

Sorry about my post. I was out of it when I wrote some things, but I have to drop out of this RP.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    mmk bye.

So everyone should have rides across the ocean, I left the order ambiguous on purpose so you guys who are passengers can choose your preferred transportation... we'll probably be on the water for a good while so get comfortable xD

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    over a week and no posts. whats up, are you guys quitting? or what.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back