• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Alpha and Omega {Now Recruiting}

What Hack Should Team Alpha and Omega Recreate?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
    I am glad we're partners, PEDRO12! Yes, I do realize that those commands are useless, now that you have pointed them out.

i'm glad we can work togetehr toooooooo !!!!

really pedro?! Nice how'd you index all of the 5th gen sprites?

Uhhh, i have them all indexed, i can't give'm all to you, cause this freaken computer is slow uploader !!! but if you need any, i'll send'm to ya..........or you could follow these step....:
    1- open this link https://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/
    2- hit where it says: " COMPLETE SPRITE GALLERY"
    3- where it says, "hide generation", mark 1 2 3 and 4, and hit save changes
    4- look for the menu : "file" on the internet browser window, or "page", according to what browser you have, and hit save as, or save page as, also changes according to browser.
    5- where it says, "save as type", choose "webpage complete (htm, html)", and save it, and where it is, there should be a webpage file, and a folder, inside which, all the sprite should be !!!
    6- repeat steps 4 and 5, but change the sprites by choosing (front or back), (shiny or nomal), untill you have them all.

they will be indexed, but you have to resize the frame, but not the sprite, make'm 64x64, and if the sprite is bigger than that, don't resize it, just make its frame the smallest you can without resizing the sprite itself, then use rom hacker XP, cause its best, and will automatically resize any unresized sprites.......

man

Scrafty the Beast
    Years
    Hey, war rock exe. I have just briefly learned how to create a level script. I would like to know what you want these scripts to accomplish, thus giving me a general idea as to what is required of it. Once completed, I will give them to PEDRO12 for further review/editing.

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
    Years
    i'm glad we can work togetehr toooooooo !!!!

Uhhh, i have them all indexed, i can't give'm all to you, cause this freaken computer is slow uploader !!! but if you need any, i'll send'm to ya..........or you could follow these step....:
    1- open this link https://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/
    2- hit where it says: " COMPLETE SPRITE GALLERY"
    3- where it says, "hide generation", mark 1 2 3 and 4, and hit save changes
    4- look for the menu : "file" on the internet browser window, or "page", according to what browser you have, and hit save as, or save page as, also changes according to browser.
    5- where it says, "save as type", choose "webpage complete (htm, html)", and save it, and where it is, there should be a webpage file, and a folder, inside which, all the sprite should be !!!
    6- repeat steps 4 and 5, but change the sprites by choosing (front or back), (shiny or nomal), untill you have them all.

they will be indexed, but you have to resize the frame, but not the sprite, make'm 64x64, and if the sprite is bigger than that, don't resize it, just make its frame the smallest you can without resizing the sprite itself, then use rom hacker XP, cause its best, and will automatically resize any unresized sprites.......

thanks man you rock :) I'm just about to give you guys a project report :)

Hey, war rock exe. I have just briefly learned how to create a level script. I would like to know what you want these scripts to accomplish, thus giving me a general idea as to what is required of it. Once completed, I will give them to PEDRO12 for further review/editing.

all right cool; for know i would just like you to create rival battle scripts :)

Last edited:

man

Scrafty the Beast
    Years
    Ok, cool. When you're ready, you can tell me (via post on this thread or pm) what you want done.

Last edited:

Echidna

Years

thanks dude............i'm sure you'll do them perfectly....no need for me to rewiew..........

thanks man you rock :) I'm just about to give you guys a project report :)

you're welcome.....did it work.......you have them......i gave you that idea cause if you save the sprites from the site to your pc via right lick ---> save picture as.........they will have a black background and will become all messed up after you remove the background........so did it work.....????

hey in some browsers.........saving the page will not work...so instead....save each pic individually as a png file.not bmp.......cause i just discovered the black bacground hingy doesn't apply when you save'm as png.........but if saveing the page works....stick with that..........it will save you time.....

Last edited:

man

Scrafty the Beast
    Years
    Seeing as this will be my first script for the hack, I would like to take the gym battle.

Last edited:

Echidna

Years
    don't get a script....uh uh uh......i hate u.just kidding.........if u need anything.....i check here regularly.......or pm me........

war rock exe

Years
    Seeing as this will be my first script for the hack, I would like to take the gym battle.

sweet, just make a script replacing brocks script and post it here: thanks Man you rock :)

don't get a script....uh uh uh......i hate u.just kidding.........if u need anything.....i check here regularly.......or pm me........

lol i'm still waiting on that map pedro

Last edited:

man

Scrafty the Beast
    Years
    Here is the script, war rock exe:

#dynamic 0x800000

#org @start
    checkflag 0x820
    if 0x1 goto @done
    msgbox @1 0x2
    trainerbattle 0x1 0x001 0x0 @before @after @later
    end

#org @1
    = Hello, [player]. I suppose you're here\nto defeat me.\lMuahahahahaha\pWhat a joke! With all of my\npokemon at my side, I am\linvincible!

#org @before
    = Bring it on!

#org @after
    = What, how could I lose to someone\nas weak as yourself.

#org @later
    msgbox @2 0x6
    fanfare 0x13E
    msgbox @3 0x4
    waitfanfare
    closeonkeypress
    msgbox @4 0x6
    setflag 0x820
    release
    end

#org @done
    msgbox @5 0x2
    release
    end

#org @2
    = I suppose you want this badge as\nproof that I have been defeated.

#org @3
    = \v\h01 recieved a badge!

#org @4
    = Now, leave this gym!

#org @5
    = Leave!

I was wondering if you wanted the leader to administer a TM. If so, please specify which one, so that I may add it.

Echidna

Years
    lol i'm still waiting on that map pedro

oh god i forgot...i even forgot what you wanted it to be.....uhhh remind me plz ....ohh and i also forgot about the secret job so i will do that as soon as possible...but i need you to send me the current rom and map description and i promise i will bring it next time.......

I was wondering if you wanted the leader to administer a TM. If so, please specify which one, so that I may add it.

great script...perfect..........

war rock exe

Years
    oh god i forgot...i even forgot what you wanted it to be.....uhhh remind me plz ....ohh and i also forgot about the secret job so i will do that as soon as possible...but i need you to send me the current rom and map description and i promise i will bring it next time.......

great script...perfect..........

lol, ya Man perfect; and for pedro; i'll pm you i already have the nat. dex script perfect :)

war rock exe

Years

how about TM Giga Drain? i forgot the tm number though....

Thanks. If you require another script to be created, please tell me. I don't have much to do today.

actually i would love a trainer battle script when your done with the gym leader script...

Last edited:

man

Scrafty the Beast
    Years
    Okay, here is the script with Giga drain added:

#dynamic 0x800000

#org @start
    checkflag 0x820
    if 0x1 goto @done
    msgbox @1 0x2
    trainerbattle 0x1 0x001 0x0 @before @after @later
    end

#org @1
    = Hello, [player]. I suppose you're here\nto defeat me.\lMuahahahahaha\pWhat a joke! With all of my\npokemon at my side, I am\linvincible!

#org @before
    = Bring it on!

#org @after
    = What, how could I lose to someone\nas weak as yourself.

#org @later
    msgbox @2 0x6
    fanfare 0x13E
    msgbox @3 0x4
    waitfanfare
    closeonkeypress
    msgbox @6 0x6
    giveitem 0x133 0x1 MSG_OBTAIN
    msgbox @4 0x6
    setflag 0x820
    release
    end

#org @done
    msgbox @5 0x2
    release
    end

#org @2
    = I suppose you want this badge as\nproof that I have been defeated.

#org @3
    = \v\h01 recieved a badge!

#org @4
    = Now, leave this gym!

#org @5
    = Leave!

#org @6
    = Here, take this TM as well. I no\nlonger require its useless\lservices.

As for the trainer battle script, what would you like me to do?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back