• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Alpha and Omega {Now Recruiting}

What Hack Should Team Alpha and Omega Recreate?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

man

Scrafty the Beast
    Years
    Okay, here is the rival battle script:

#dynamic 0x800000

#org @start
    checkflag 0xAAA
    if 0x1 goto @done
    applymovement 0x10 @move
    waitmovement 0x0
    msgbox @1 0x6
    trainerbattle 0x1 0x001 0x0 @before @after @later
    end

#org @move
    #raw 0x10
    #raw 0x10
    #raw 0x10
    #raw 0x10
    #raw 0x10
    #raw 0xFE

#org @1
    = Hey, [player]. I knew I would find you\nall the way back here. Lets have a\lbattle to determine who's stronger.

#org @before
    = Come on, show me what you got!

#org @after
    = What, is this even possible?

#org @later
    msgbox @2 0x6
    applymovement 0x10 @move1
    waitmovement 0x0
    hidesprite 0x10
    release
    end

#org @2
    = Hahaha. I do hope you realize\nthat this was a mere fluke. Don't\lthink that I will let it happen\lagain! See ya later.

#org @move1
    #raw 0x11
    #raw 0x11
    #raw 0x11
    #raw 0x11
    #raw 0x11
    #raw 0xFE

#org @done
    release
    end

If you want the player to move in another direction, please tell me where.

man

Scrafty the Beast
    Years
    ......YOU.......ARE......AMAZING!!!!! LET ME TRY THE SCRIPT OUT FOR MYSELF!!!! YOU ROCK :)

lol. Thanks. If you need me to create another script or fix the ones I have already submitted, please let me now and I shall do it whenever given the time to do so.

Last edited:

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
    hey war...when you gonna send me the rom....gotta get the map going.........i really one help......could i please help out with something...even if it is a silly script.....i am bored....hey man......wassup ??....hey you wanna help with my hack...check the link POKEMoN leGENDS in my sig.....

man

Scrafty the Beast
    Years
    Hey, wassup PEDRO12. Okay, I'm gonna do that right now.

Edit:

Hey, PEDRO12, if its alright with you, I would like to join your hack.

Last edited:

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
    Years
    hey war...when you gonna send me the rom....gotta get the map going.........i really one help......could i please help out with something...even if it is a silly script.....i am bored....hey man......wassup ??....hey you wanna help with my hack...check the link POKEMoN leGENDS in my sig.....

sorry stil at school (once i'm finished inserting the scripts man gave us i'll give you the rom :))

Hey guys i need some help... (If involves the script function in advance map) please help...:(

Last edited:

man

Scrafty the Beast
    Years
    Yes. In order to do this, you must first set the value in the box "unknown" to the number 0300. The box beneath it called "var number" must be set to the integer 4050. As you complete these steps, the script should operate as expected.

Note:

You are allowed to use the same values for any script you are using in game.

Last edited:

war rock exe

Years
    Yes. In order to do this, you must first set the value in the box "unknown" to the number 0300. The box beneath it called "var number" must be set to the integer 4050. As you complete these steps, the script should operate as expected.

Note:

You are allowed to use the same values for any script you are using in game.

watch this vid and you'll see my problem

my setting for the two scripts in advance map are:

unknown: 0300
    var number: 4050
    var value: 0001
    unknown: 00 00
    script offset: $800000

my settings for the trainer are:
    movement: 00
    unknown: 00
    trainer (unchecked)
    unknown: 00
    view radius: 000
    script offset: $000000 (no script)
    person ID: 0000
    unknown: 0000

watch the vid (after the battle you cant talk to him again or it'll frezze up and i think part of the script is skipped...) plz help :)

here's the vid.: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRFTDQOxBR4

man

Scrafty the Beast
    Years
    Oh, okay. The problem is, the npc itself is not assigned to a script. Just tell me what you want the player to say or if you want him to disappear completely. Once we do this, you can assign the value of the script to this box:

script offset: $000000 (no script)

All you have to do is replace the $0000000 value with the number it gives you when the script is compiled to the rom.

Echidna

Years
    hey i can see the prob.....what r u trying to do ????
    anyways....the 0300 might also work if it is 0003....so try both..... and the var value should be 0... why ??... when you say that the var number is 4050... and var value is 1... it means that the script will only operate when the var 4050 is equal to 1.... but it isn't... any var is equal to 0 in any normal case... this stuff is used mostly for level scripts.... and you gotta make a script and in the offset box.... paste the offset that XSE gave afetr you compiled the script.... after the $ sign in the offset box.. now it should work...all it depends on now is the script itself....

man

Scrafty the Beast
    Years
    anyways....the 0300 might also work if it is 0003....so try both..... and the var value should be 0... why ??... when you say that the var number is 4050... and var value is 1... it means that the script will only operate when the var 4050 is equal to 1.... but it isn't... any var is equal to 0 in any normal case... this stuff is used mostly for level scripts.... and you gotta make a script and in the offset box.... paste the offset that XSE gave afetr you compiled the script.... after the $ sign in the offset box.. now it should work...all it depends on now is the script itself....

Oh, okay. I wasn't too sure as to why we used 4050 anyway. The only reason as to why I continued to use it was because it allowed my script to work. Thanks for the information, PEDRO12.

war rock exe

Years

ugh... this giving me a headache; hey pedro can you do it for me?

man

Scrafty the Beast
    Years
    ugh... this giving me a headache; hey pedro can you do it for me?
    Yeah, it is a pain. If you need another script, just tell me and I'll be more than happy to do it.

Last edited:

Echidna

Years
    let man help...he understands it now..... if you really want me to help...SEND ME THE FREEK'N ROM ALREADY.... then i can do both the script and the map...but i still don't knoe what the map you want should be like.....

Echidna

Years
    yes...but i need to know what the map you want is supposedd to loook like ..... plz tell me so i can get done with it already...i want to help with something.......

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back