• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Alpha and Omega {Now Recruiting}

What Hack Should Team Alpha and Omega Recreate?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    war here is a map i created in boring time...

i inserted the tiles and this will be the rombase for my hack...the tile inserting is not finished...btw its just a map i do not from my hack :D...that means i am a tile inserter and mapper xD

Edgar7878

The name is Butch not Pingas.
    Years
    lol, ya we did; thanks, but Sappy doesn't work on my computer

https://filetrip.net/f9566-Sappy-2006.html
    download this and open the file called intilisateur or somethin like that so install it to C: /sappy than wait until it finishes installing. Voila! its not givin a vbalcbex6.ocx error now!
    Thanks to Learath2!

Sappy didn't worked until doing this. But by doing this it may be crash again. So I use Sappy 2005. Don't ask to me about it. It was a very big FAIL! I can't use it very well.

Last edited:

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
    Years
    war here is a map i created in boring time...

i inserted the tiles and this will be the rombase for my hack...the tile inserting is not finished...btw its just a map i do not from my hack :D...that means i am a tile inserter and mapper xD

nice man!!! If you want i could put it up on the hacks that we are going to work on

war rock exe

Years
    * UPDATES!!!!! *

For my tilers: here are some tiles that my friends Aidan and Wesley F.G. created. I need you to insert these tiles into the ROM (post your e-mail please)

Scripters: i need someone to create a "get pokemon script"
    and the "Absol Scene"

Mappers: Can you guys remake a map of pallet town after the tilers are done?

In General: I've figured out two ways to distinguish Shadow Pokemon from Real Pokemon:

1) the stats (edited with Y.A.P.E.)

2) or the can be shiny

i need you guys to decide on which is better

-Ikki-: can you make Riley (from Iron Island) with a cape?

Thank You;)

Years
    ty war...btw i made a house tile...its in bw style...i think...u can use it if you will...here it is

only members of this team can use it...i am a tile maker to :D..give me credit if used :P

Crysalus

Rides a mantine to school.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2010
    War, pm me on exactly what you want for either of the scripting jobs, and I'll get to it :D

war rock exe

Years
    ty war...btw i made a house tile...its in bw style...i think...u can use it if you will...here it is

only members of this team can use it...i am a tile maker to :D..give me credit if used :P

thanks you're a nice tile maker

war rock exe give me the details of script ill do it and im getting the tiles in

alright; how are the tiles going?

Learath stealin' my thunder D:

lol, don't worry i have a secret project for everyone:)

Last edited:

war rock exe

Years
    Givepokemon is easy as a goo pie. But, what do you mean by Absol scene?

The Absol Scene is when our main character goes outside and finds out about shadow pokemon

what u want me to do war rock exe i was busy for a while

have you figured out that script?

ta-da...few more tiles...here ya go:

EDIT:does some1 know a good rombase with good tiles...??

pokemon ruby; (is that what you mean?)

Last edited:
    Years
    nop i mean the rombase that other maked for other who are not good at tile inserting or they dont have to for that...in the romabse are custom tiles...btw i dont need it anymore i started my own :D...and if you meant on the absol scene it should be very hard script...we dont want that your hack be piece of cake or not so scripted right...if you played light platinum you know what is scriptnig ART :D

war rock exe

Years
    nop i mean the rombase that other maked for other who are not good at tile inserting or they dont have to for that...in the romabse are custom tiles...btw i dont need it anymore i started my own :D...and if you meant on the absol scene it should be very hard script...we dont want that your hack be piece of cake or not so scripted right...if you played light platinum you know what is scriptnig ART :D

lol, in fact i have played light platinum and i can't wait for the latest beta to come out

Years
    me to...its so awesome..when the empoleon destroys the scripture *.*...btw will you use the house tiles i post here??...and its agood idea to input pokemon overworlds in game...etc typhlosion..tyranitar nad so on..like in light platinum hehe..

war rock exe

Years
    me to...its so awesome..when the empoleon destroys the scripture *.*...btw will you use the house tiles i post here??...and its agood idea to input pokemon overworlds in game...etc typhlosion..tyranitar nad so on..like in light platinum hehe..

if you want us to we will. And i have people making overworlds now

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back