• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Alpha and Omega {Now Recruiting}

What Hack Should Team Alpha and Omega Recreate?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    you want me to insert all these tiles? wow that would take veryyy much time xD and i think i would fail bcz there would no be space for them :// you should just take about two houses, small and big tree,lab,pokecentar and mart, grass,mountain,see and lake, you gave me about 20 houses 10 trees xD and so on...make them little or use a made before rombase or give me the listed above tiles 2 houses etc :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2013
    Hia cynder here

Skills: most everythin hacking related ... best Mapping / spriting
    Proof of work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTRKgFcCybQ
    Past experience: 2 years rom hacking history with alot of differnt projects
    Contact information: just post me a pm im kinda allways online

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
    Years
    Hia cynder here

Skills: most everythin hacking related ... best Mapping / spriting
    Proof of work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTRKgFcCybQ
    Past experience: 2 years rom hacking history with alot of differnt projects
    Contact information: just post me a pm im kinda allways online

lol sweet you're in: there will be a thread in the Progressing hack section about our hack :) but before that i'll need your mapping are you ready?

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
    Years
    ALL RIGHT GUYS!!!!! THE POLL IS PRETTY MUCH OVER SO OUR HACKING GAMES WILL GO IN THIS ORDER: POKEMON COLLESEUM, POKEMON HOENN ADVENTURES (we're not doing johto anymore...) AND POKEMON SINNOH ADVENTURES. GET READY MEMBERS WE ARE NOW OFFICALLY STARTING!!!!!

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
    finally just when i thought the thread went dead, we caught a pulse, lets get hack'n

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
    yeah cuz they removed all pics of black and white cuz they're spoilers....hahaha, but still, it must be somewhere...if i find one i'll post it here K????

found one but i'm not sure if it's shiny or if it needs cleaning or if it's too big or too small or if it's the same as the one u got...... and i could go on for hours........
    Team Alpha and Omega {Now Recruiting}

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back