• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Alpha and Omega {Now Recruiting}

What Hack Should Team Alpha and Omega Recreate?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Hey sorry for not posting in ages iv been real busy with life :/

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
    Years
  • im confused about the tiles it looks like RPG Maker XP but ... yea .. show some updates ...

well he's a professional scripter so i wouldn't doubt his skills :)

NZ's proof? well b.c he is awesome in every way.

Anywwayw, i can help with basic talk, and some other message , and im learning more of flags to. also the giving scripts. so yeah

Really?! Awesome, once NZ is done we can use your new skills to our advantage:D

Hey sorry for not posting in ages iv been real busy with life :/

It's okay we haven't gotten that far, but check out my updates you can see what i've been up to :)

Last edited:

war rock exe

Years
  • *siegh* so we can start NOW ?
    DX wow ...

ah yes we start :)

My idea is we remake pallet town into an orre region research center, since professor oak is their, currently im working a the overworld, but you guys can do the map: anyone who wants to do say so in our thread so we don't have any confusion. Remember: a giant research center that replaces pallet town :)

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • i can insert pokemon sprites clean and clear with icons and shiny sprites....that has become so easy for me that i insert weird two minute pokemon just for laugh.....but trainer sprites i hate to insert...but i might be able to.... so send me the sprite and i already have the ips...........what's the secret job ????

war rock exe

Years
  • i can insert pokemon sprites clean and clear with icons and shiny sprites....that has become so easy for me that i insert weird two minute pokemon just for laugh.....but trainer sprites i hate to insert...but i might be able to.... so send me the sprite and i already have the ips...........what's the secret job ????

heheheheh almost i'm inserting tiles now :)

Echidna

Years
  • sure....although i am known to not be patient......but i can wait.......

war rock exe

Years
  • skills: Fakemon
    Proof: i will email u
    Past experience: I made over 60 Fakemon
    contact information: [email protected]

sweet, you're in

lol pedro we've got a fakemon creator!!! :) Guess you jinxed it huh?:classic:

https://www.4shared.com/file/bQ6DfNuQ/IMPROVED_SPRITES.html
    i fixed the starly, staravia, and staraptor sprites.and i can fix the others.but i don't have 5th gen sprites.where'd u get them ??? i did this cause i saw them all wrong and i don't know whether or not u wnat them fixed...

i got them here: they're all indexed and everything!!!! Just give credits to TB Pro

All right.... now we can officailly start with the tiles i've obtaIned from Wesley FG.... the link is in the latest ips section in our group and... here:

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Age 27
    • co
    • Seen Mar 2, 2013
    well i have a ledgendary but its not the main one..ill make 2 for the games...ill post the ledgendary and my starters

Echidna

Years
  • well we should be doing some other hacking.....where'd u go...i still need to know something before u go...waaiiitttt.......do u want me to write a script that will completely substitute the one where prof oak gives u the dex into giving the national dex ????

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back