• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Aqua Fanclub

Should we ask the rockets for help?

• Yes

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

gamefan1

Mystery Trainer
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    What made you choose Team Aqua over Team Magma?

Well first cuz the team aqua uniform is better

then team aqua hideout was cool with all those portal etc...Whyle team magma lives in cave (seriously ...)

cal3bcool

caleb
    Years
  • Mm. But Rayquaza has power over Kyogre. If Rayquaza is acting independently or in the hands of another organization while we are using Kyogre, our plans could easily be foiled. Therefore the logical conclusion would be to keep Rayquaza where we could control it.
    No wait, if Rayquaza is ours than...

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • What made you choose Team Aqua over Team Magma?

Better outfits, better mascot, and I played Sapphire first! Oh joyous day. I played it on my TV via GBA player. :)

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
  • No wait, if Rayquaza is ours than...
    Hehehe. We will control both Kyogre and Groudon, and along with expanding the sea will be able to make Team Magma's plans...erupt into flames.

Speaking of which, why should we go only after Kyogre! Think about it, we could control time as well if we got Celebi or Dialga, the Universe if we got Arcues, or even become true rulers of the sea and all things in it if we got Manaphy.

Years
  • Hehehe. We will control both Kyogre and Groudon, and along with expanding the sea will be able to make Team Magma's plans...erupt into flames.

Speaking of which, why should we go only after Kyogre! Think about it, we could control time as well if we got Celebi or Dialga, the Universe if we got Arcues, or even become true rulers of the sea and all things in it if we got Manaphy.

Team Aqua's purpose is to expand the sea for all to enjoy, not to use supernatural forces to change the world as we know it. Speaking of which....

What do you think of Team Aqua's current goal of pursuing Kyogre? Good? Bad?

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
  • Team Aqua's purpose is to expand the sea for all to enjoy, not to use supernatural forces to change the world as we know it. Speaking of which....

Sorry bout that. I think I'm starting to catch the Galactic's insanity (Lets hope not)

Well, part of the reason I joined is because I liked the idea. So, yeah, good. (Lets just hope those two kids aren't around anymore)

gamefan1

Mystery Trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012

Water is life so i think theyr goal is great but theyr doing it wrong :L why are they trying to go for kyogre just get all the politoed you can XD easier and faster.And this is something i did not get WHY DID THEY NOT USE THEYR MASTERBALL

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back