• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Blazing Empire

Years
    • Seen today
    Sorry for that people i mean it wasnt me it was my bro.I turned my internet and poke community account on and went away and my brother messed with it.Whatever happened wasnt my fault please except my appology.And about the caps my brother loves messing around with my pprofiles and stuff sorry buddies.

Sorry man for giving you that 6 pointed lecture.

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2010
    You're lucky dude.

You're rely lucky dude.I have a question on hacking how to edit the storyline with XSE please if you could help and pm or ssuggest something i would be happy.And when i build a pokemon center with advance map it doesnt allow me to go in what should i do.I would be thankful if you would pm me or reply.And ya wanna be Freinds?

Its ok5qwerty...BBesides no problem im just a begginner and looking for help on editing storyline on my hack with XSE because i cant find any tutorial based oon it if anyone woul help by replying i would be appricieted.And i wanna be friends beacause im new and dont know many people.I support Blazing Empires hack just want detail on your betas and complete hacks release.

Its ok 5qwerty...BBesides no problem im just a begginner and looking for help on editing storyline on my hack with XSE because i cant find any tutorial based oon it if anyone woul help by replying i would be appricieted.And i wanna be friends beacause im new and dont know many people.I support Blazing Empires hack just want detail on your betas and complete hacks release.

Its ok 5qwerty...Besides no problem im just a begginner and looking for help on editing storyline on my hack with XSE because i cant find any tutorial based oon it if anyone woul help by replying i would be appricieted.And i wanna be friends beacause im new and dont know many people.I support Blazing Empires hack just want detail on your betas and complete hacks release.And if any help needed in hack like title screen editing ill be there for you [pm or [email protected]].Hope you people wont mind.See ya tommorow.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2010
    Dude if you need a title creen or pokemon moves and stuff or starters editer just pm me.Check this one.

Teapot Turret

Don't look in a Teapots stout!
    Years
    Name: Teapot Turret/The Tea's Gun/Inside of a teapot's stout.
    Skill: Mapping
    Proof:

Spoiler:

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    How about this -
    You can both join -
    But Teapot Turret - you can only do really minor things ok?
    And EFL, you need to show proof

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Name: Neo
    Skills: Mapping
    Proof of work:
    Team Blazing Empire

Past experience: Pokemon Green Sapphire version

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    Hmmmm... Pokemon League Champion.
    I do have quite a lot of mappers - including myself.
    But most of them dont go on pc enough,
    Can you fix bugs? Like border errors?
    If yes then you are in as mapper/map-fixer

If you know any good scripters please direct them here :)

Years
    and i can also script very well heres an example:

#ORG $begin script 103
    lock
    faceplayer
    checkflag 0x200
    if B true goto $done
    message $person
    box set 6
    givepokemon 1 5 0
    setflag 0x200
    release
    end

#ORG done
    message $person2
    boxset 6
    release
    end

#ORG $person
    #person= w\h01 \nhere is the pokemon \pyou picked.

#org $person2
    #person2=how is the pokemon \pyou picked?

this is the script 103 the give pokemon script

Back