• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Blazing Empire

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    About the name - sorry was rushing because it was tuesday - and now for some proof analysis...
    Pic1: I like it - please explain to me... did you do the sprite or insert it?
    Pic2: Anyone can do that :( even me
    Pic3: that OW... not so great!

so if you can insert trainer sprites tell me and i will let you do that aswell!

Kyouya

"baddest of the bad"
    Years
    @dawn rider
    i can do all three of those

@07harris
    i think the third he is showing script

DawnRyder

I cannot believe I'm back -.-
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2011
    About the name - sorry was rushing because it was tuesday - and now for some proof analysis...
    Pic1: I like it - please explain to me... did you do the sprite or insert it?
    Pic2: Anyone can do that :( even me
    Pic3: that OW... not so great!

so if you can insert trainer sprites tell me and i will let you do that aswell!

Pic1: I edited the sprite and inserted it.
    Pic2: Whatever.
    Pic3: yuuichi is right, It's the script, besides... that was a really old hack, and one of my firsts.:)

3 Cheers for Blazing Empire .

Hip, Hip, Hooray!

Years
    • Seen today
    DAMN YOU RUDE PEOPLE SISSY AND RUDE 11year old MORON YUCHII AND HARIS!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU TWO ARE THE MOST SISSIEST PEOPLE ON EARTH THAT MEANS YOURE GIRLY DUMBOS.
    Okay Waleed:
    1. Stop posting in Caps.
    2. They're not rude.
    3. Even if they are rude, doesn't mean they're sissies.
    4. They aren't 11.
    5. Dumbos? I don't think so, at least they don't leave Caps Lock on when they post.
    6. If Harris is a Dumbo, then how come he has more skills than you?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Guys, in future just don't even respond to posts like that--report them and ignore them.

Years
    • Seen today
    My thread is even more weird.
    Let me ask you, is Shrey a nice person?
    Judging from most of his posts, I would say yes.
    But in my thread, he leaves "constructive" criticism and says this:
    Bad hack name.
    HORRIBLE Fakemons
    Like does he hate me, or is it just him?

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    Hmmm - well he is a nice guy - but like everyone - he can get mean - or even too nice! :)
    lol - but he means well - hes my PC Bro :D

Years
    • Seen today
    I know he's your bro, but, does he have to be that mean to me? I mean Pokemon-5432 posted a google image and he says that's good, and I post my sprites, which I just started learning, and he doesn't even give constructive criticism.

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2010
    IT WASNT ME

Sorry for that people i mean it wasnt me it was my bro.I turned my internet and poke community account on and went away and my brother messed with it.Whatever happened wasnt my fault please except my appology.And about the caps my brother loves messing around with my pprofiles and stuff sorry buddies.

Back