• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Dark Thunder

xadamxzzz

Pokemon Thunderstone Owner
Years
  • Team Dark Thunder is new team looking to recruit for Pokemon Thunderstone a game I'm making in the land of thunder

Pokemon Thunderstone

Into-This is a hack of Fire red. I'am making this hack because I haven't made one in a long time.

Story-.The land of water was destroyed by an overflow of water thus making impossible to live there and all the people that did live there died this left all the remaining people in the land of thunder and in the islands of fire. Altough they are protected by the the thunder dog and the fire dog the other dog is still alive.They cross the lands once a year and meet in thunder metrix but with team rocket loose in the region it is unsafe for everyone and with Ho-oh enraged of the humans behavior its gotten more unsafe then it has ever been.

Present day-You are a young boy living in the land of thunder.Two days ago you got a flier
    the the fisher man is giving away free Pokemon so of course you want one and it's your lucky day you are finally old enough to have one.After leaving your home town you will journey to the next town but like I said before team rocket is loose but this time their meaner they try to capture police, citizens, Pokemon everything in site they will keep unless you stop them!

Features
    -New region
    -New hero\heroine
    -New sprites
    -Retyped Pokemon
    -New starter
    -no evil
    -Gym leaders will have a costume trainer sprite for their type
    -Raikou is Main legendary
    -new tiles

Team-
    Owner-Me
    Co owner-open
    Mapper/s-Me and 1 mazot2.
    Spriter-Me
    Backspriter-me
    Banner maker-Aiinz
    Medium Scripter-me
    advance scripter-mervyn67
    title screen editor-open
    Trainer Editor-me
    Beta/Alpha testers-3 needed
    Story/event writer-me
    Ow editor-me
    World map maker and inserter-open

Application form:
    Job applying for:
    Proof of work:
    Past work:
    Time online:

Credits:
    PHO-rayquaza title screen
    HG/SS ROM Base - mitchel1, Kyledove
    Pokecummunity.com-for the tutorials
    Aiinz-for the banners and the early help
    If i missed some1 tell me

Banners made by Aiinz for me copy is you support
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv223/AiiNZ-/Thunderstone-1.png[/IMG <-put]

[IMG]http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv223/AiiNZ-/Thunderstone2.png[/IMG <-put]

Last edited:

xadamxzzz

Years
  • Thank you neither can I

after we make 4 towns and 2 gyms the first alpha will be realesed

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016
    Application form:
    Job applying for: mapper, world map, scripting (only ok at scripting but pretty good at the other two), and titlescreen editing
    Proof of work:One cec, ill get it tomorrow.
    Past work:Never, this is my first time
    Time online:
    Summer-
    12:00 Central - 3 or 4:00 central but i will have breaks in that time

xadamxzzz

Years
  • OK congrats you in as titlescreen editor and world mapper

in other news:as soon as I get the updated version back from Aiinz i will send everyone a copy of the hack by order so everyone can work their job on it...DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING EXCEPT WHAT YOUR SUPPOSE TO DO AS YOU JOB OR YOU WILL GET KICKED OUT OF THE TEAM

Last edited:

The Blueprint

Pokemon: Aurum
    Years
  • OK congrats you in as titlescreen editor and world mapper

in other news:as soon as I get the updated version back from Aiinz i will send everyone a copy of the hack by order so everyone can work their job on it...DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING EXCEPT WHAT YOUR SUPPOSE TO DO AS YOU JOB OR YOU WILL GET KICKED OUT OF THE TEAM

Adam, I can do some BASIC scripting. When I say Basic, I Mean Basic.

xadamxzzz

Years
  • OK great some basic scripting like the usual stuff but i want you to read easy gym leader scripting and i will send you the gym leader info and you would script it and first gym will be Aiinzes in game little brother Aiinz you can choose the name and what he says and stuff

pokemon-5432

Not A Thief Got Hacked!!!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2010
    if theres any other jobs open please tell me im good at all the jobs

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016
    ok ty, and also, do you have a kind of thing you want to world map to look like?, like 1 major island and 2 small ones, or what?

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2010
    Job applying for:BETA TESTER,TITLE EDITING LIKE THE GAMEFREAK PART,IN INSERTING POKEMON SPRITES AND STARTER POKEMON EDITER, ATTAKS MOVES EDITING ETC ANYTHING FROM THESE.
    Proof of work: CHECK THESE ATTACHMENTS.PLZ ACCEPT ME I WANT TO JOIN A TEAM ILL TO ANYTHING OF THESE.
    Past work:NOT THAT MUCH BUT THE ATTACHMENTS..YOUMAY CHEK THEM THEIR MY WORK JUST A SAMPLE.THOSE PICS ARE OF FIRE RED WHEN WE BATTLE GARY IN THE BEGGINING I CHANGED THE STARTERS AND THE TITLE SCREEN.
    Time online:THESE DAYS ALOT BUT AFTER 2 WEEKS ONLY AN HOUR BUT WILL DO GOOD WORK.

pokemon-5432

Not A Thief Got Hacked!!!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2010
    scripter

ill script for you

proff of work:
    Spoiler:

contact me by pm or [email protected]

xadamxzzz

Years
  • Sorry but we got a scripter but if we need help at it I promise I will contact you ok

Back