• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Dark Void

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Team Dark Void
    A New Revolution in Hacking
    (Banner will be coming soon)

· Introduction
    o This team was created by Leikingofmudkipz to try and make revolutionary hacks and to finish them instead of leaving halfway through or just stopping and moving to a new. We will be hacking Firered, Ruby, and Emerald. Trust me if you would join this team you'll be welcome and respected. We hope you will support this team. We hope you welcome us.
    · Open spots and apply form
    o Apply form
    · Name:
    · A short biography and reason you got into hacking
    · Proof of work (such as a map, sprite, etc. that you have created)
    · Past experience in hacking (only put if you've helped or created a hack)
    · How much time you will devote
    o Open positions
    · We will need a mapper
    · 2 spriters
    · Sprite inserter
    · Title screen inserter
    · An ADVANCED scripter

· Current positions
    o Leikingofmudkipz- founder and scripter
    o kkeith- mapper, thread moderator
    o lazinicki- OW editing
    o 560cool- mapping

Last edited:

lazinicki

Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2013
    · Name: Nick
    ·I got into hakcing because i was bored one day and wanted to start. i found it entertaining and found i can make quite enjoybale hacks( abiet simple ones)

· Past experience in hacking (only put if you've helped or created a hack)
    I have made a diffculty increaing hack for:
    Sapphare
    Ruby
    Emerald
    Fire red
    Gold
    Blue
    and Crystal

I have also created to seprate hacks
    Pokemon Blazing Garent
    Pokemon Emerald Nightmare

my non-exisant scripting skills kinda ruined the last one. :-(

I am Dicent at map edting and OW sprite editing. also i can edit traniers wich im very good at. Storyline help( if needed i can also provide)

Note: i attached pics because my comp wont let me direclty attch them if it does not work i can simply email you the pics.

Ill have a map up soon, these are just basic sprites.

Years
    Ah! A spriter would be great for us! The screen shots look good too, will you be able to do backsprites and trainer sprites? I need these aswell.

Last edited:

lazinicki

Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2013
    im trying to learn those, so for now no. and here is the map. i know its a little basic town, but it is still good.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    I like it and its good im also trying to learn how to do character sprites well have to see what mudkips says before we accept you though

lazinicki

Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2013
    true. Kkeith and LOm if you want me to make a cave/route map example for you to see as well i can do that.

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2012
    Name: WaiterJoy
    · I got into hacking when i watched some of tamashiihiroka's first videos and i really wanted to learn how to do it. I researched and found all the tools and started making stories. As i developed my skills i started to try modifying games, which turned out quite well.
    · I've created a few hacks but not released.

I can do A-Text and mapping.

Years
    Name: WaiterJoy
    · I got into hacking when i watched some of tamashiihiroka's first videos and i really wanted to learn how to do it. I researched and found all the tools and started making stories. As i developed my skills i started to try modifying games, which turned out quite well.
    · I've created a few hacks but not released.

I can do A-Text and mapping.

Okay, i'll get Kkeith to add you on the post. If you read this Kkeith, he's a friend of mine and I trust that he is good so please add him. He doesn't need to proof of work.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    @ mudkipz and waiterjoy -ok ill add him but can you please have him put a map.

@lazinicki-can you please put a map that you took time at not like in around 10 minites more like an half hour to an hour

lazinicki

Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2013
    Ok i have 2 new maps.

the first one is a maze like cave and was made from F1 of Victory Road

The Second one was made from F1 of Siph Co. i edited A LOT of pallets, and i wanted it to be like the Cafe from DPPT. the design for that particular map was infulced by it( BUT IT IS NOT THE SAME)

Also both cave pictures are the same map. but i could not fit the whole map on one photo.

Ok so please tell if you like my maps or not.
    and also tell me if i have been accepted or not as a spriter thanxs.

lazinicki

Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2013
    im srry there not 100% PERFERCT enough for you. weather you think so or not these are pretty good maps for the normal tileset. and the Cafe joke one well, that one Im pretty sure is my best indoor map ever

although i notcied one mistake. and if you have problems WHY DONT YOU TELL WHATS WORNG SO I CAN FIX THEM TO IMPORVE MY MAPPING SIKILLS RATHER THAN JUST INSULT ME!

Omega Zero

Is back...
    Years
    im srry there not 100% PERFERCT enough for you. weather you think so or not these are pretty good maps for the normal tileset. and the Cafe joke one well, that one Im pretty sure is my best indoor map ever

although i notcied one mistake. and if you have problems WHY DONT YOU TELL WHATS WORNG SO I CAN FIX THEM TO IMPORVE MY MAPPING SIKILLS RATHER THAN JUST INSULT ME!
    >_> angry much? ok i will help you Angry ass person Anyways first that cave is not a maze... its just a bunch of rocks blocking your path try put like BIG rock thingies for a maze so they um i dunno DON'T KNOW WHERE THEY ARE GOING!.. thats the whole point of a maze which isn't what your maze is.. And btw you may think they are good.. but most good mappers won't like em at all.. it'd be much better if you took much time on them so.. DON'T GET ALL MOODY OVER ME!

Years
    Ok i have 2 new maps.

the first one is a maze like cave and was made from F1 of Victory Road

The Second one was made from F1 of Siph Co. i edited A LOT of pallets, and i wanted it to be like the Cafe from DPPT. the design for that particular map was infulced by it( BUT IT IS NOT THE SAME)

Also both cave pictures are the same map. but i could not fit the whole map on one photo.

Ok so please tell if you like my maps or not.
    and also tell me if i have been accepted or not as a spriter thanxs.

You are good as a spriter so we'll keep you on that record., and since i'm not much of a mapper I do know some tips though. Dont just add in the same tile of rock all over the place especially like the first two
    maps. You need it to look different.. More natural. So like. In a cave what would you see, probably some rocks bunched in some random shape and in different areas. And the maps need to be less emptied too.

These make a good cave map as well as some other factors but you'd need to ask others on that. :o

lazinicki

Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2013
    You are good as a spriter so we'll keep you on that record., and since i'm not much of a mapper I do know some tips though. Dont just add in the same tile of rock all over the place especially like the first two
    maps. You need it to look different.. More natural. So like. In a cave what would you see, probably some rocks bunched in some random shape and in different areas. And the maps need to be less emptied too.

These make a good cave map as well as some other factors but you'd need to ask others on that. :o

lolz. true, my mapping skills arnt top notch, but i dont mind only doing OW sprites.

Back