• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team DarkPurity

What types of mini-games (If any) should there be

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
  • Reply to Shadius

Okay wel you already know that you are accepted so just wait. Also Dave and Punagg are you guys alive because you haven't posted in a while so i'll just wait to see if you guys answer back and thnx for staying with the team shiny and hopefully you don't presume dead too shady (shadius hope you don't mind imma call you shady)

Sincerely
    ~Pikakitten

Punnagg

Advanced Spriter
    Years
  • well the problem is i cant make any fakemons
    idk how to
    i m expert in fusions so i can make some cool fusion legendaries for the region

pikakitten

Years
  • Reply to Punagg

Well that's okay i guess you can make a fusion of plusle and minun but greenish so it's like their leader or something thnx

Sincerely
    ~Pikakitten

Punnagg

Advanced Spriter
    Years
  • Sprites

Here you go. I named them Plumin.
    Its new sprite is green in colour, with one side +ve sign & other side -ve sign.
    As plusule is red and minum is blue i made shiny sprite purple mixing both their colours.
    Hope you like it. :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    I'll get working on the maps now, had some dental work the last two days along with some other stuff but I have time today and tomorrow to work on the maps and I'll see what I get done. Did you get the sprite I sent you and are we still working in fire red or are we moving to ruby.

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    Well I have ideas on how I'm going to do it all and it shouldn't take me long, I don't care what we use for a base in all honesty haha

pikakitten

Years
  • Reply to Shady

Okay so that's good because I need to do Ruby but i'm basing myself on the team's decisions(ish). Also, Punagg i need a mix of Latios and Latias. Also please vote Ruby or Fire for our Game Base. so far we have Ruby 2 Fire 0. Also how are you coming up with the Academy Shady? Well, i think that's it for now so be sure to vote, check our site and work on your jobs. So far I am down to the Seafoam Islands part of the game(i came up with the scripts only because I don't have the school maps) I'll send you guys more of the storyline and that's it bye!

Sincerely
    ~Pikakitten

Punnagg

Advanced Spriter
    Years
  • Here u are a no gender legendary LASIOS (i combined latias & latios).
    It has the Blue wings & hands & the red body.
    It is still psychic/dragon type.
    it forms trio with other two.
    It has Yellow Crest in centre which symbolises Holy Pokemon & a Heart Shape on top which tells it is a Loving & Peace Spreading Pokemon.
    View attachment 63601

pikakitten

Years
  • Accepted!

Lucian you are accepted!
    I actually didn't see the proof but meh who cares?
    I need you to make a map but make it really long across
    like this --------------------- horizontal with lots of grass and water and rocks this will be the Center Arena for the game.
    and Punagg make it so that Lasios isn't too obviously a Lati@s fusion sprite so it looks like it's own creature and the minusle too

and everyone please vote on the poll at the top about mini-games and post if you are okay with switching to Ruby

Sincerely
    ~Pikakitten

pikakitten

Years
  • Reply to Lucian

I'm not sure why to give a PM when I can do this
    BAM!
    Post.
    So I need a map with a long width
    as in horizantal
    as in across
    as in flat
    and make it into sections like this

Fire | Water | Electric | Grass|
    ---------|---------|---------|-------|

So split it into sections across like folding a long paper into four squares

Fire will be a lot of mountains
    Water is lakes
    Grass is trees
    Electric will be all of the above

and this will be a map in the hack called the Center Arena
    or Horizon Arena whichever sounds better (I say Horizon)

If you have any questions then post
    like this
    BAM!
    Post.
    I'll PM for secretive stuff like storyline
    Well, that's it for now!

Sincerely
    ~Pikakitten

pikakitten

Years
  • Reply to Lucian

No not really use whatever your heart desires and also we still need to know if shinysweety, Punagg(i think), and you are okay with changing the ROM Base to Ruby. Also if you didn't already vote on the mini-games poll please do so.

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    Sorry I haven't been around this week my net was turned off, so we are moving to ruby?

pikakitten

Years
  • Reply to Punagg

Okay so I like the new Lati@s. Especially because I see a lot of Hoenn sprites mixed in so it could give details on the origins of some Hoenn Pokemon. Also, sorry to say and I hope it's okay but we are in the Ruby Phase! We are now using Ruby because whenever I tried Fire it would always have this one weird glitch. Also, hows the school map coming along? And the professor. Since we are in Ruby now the game has backed up and I am now at the School again and I have the Altered, Completed Storyline! So... I'll PM it to you or if you have a Gmail/YouTube account then just give it to me and you can view the storyline page of the site. (I'll have the storyline page of the site ready by next week). And if you forgot here is the link https://sites.google.com/site/teamdarkpurity/ so thank you and have a nice day :D

EDIT: What pokemon is the tail of Lati@s? It looks oddly familiar but I can't seem to pinpoint it out.

Sincerely
    ~Pikakitten

Last edited:
    Back