• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Delta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pogeygothaxed

Pokémon exDeltaSpecies Creator
Years
WHOA WHOA WHOA! Ill apply for a mapper! I didnt realize that you still needed one, (that and i havent really been looking at other peoples threads since im trying to create my own team and nobody has joined yet :P)

Position:
Full Time Mapper
History:
here is a link to my photobucket account (tell me if u cant view it): Saxisai's Photobucket
References:
i've never been on another team (well, technically I have but i was only on to support a couple sprites), but I have worked on a couple hacks with my friend
Time(s) Available for work:
anytime
Part time, Full time:
full time
Contact information:
[email protected] and/or [email protected]

Hey, that would be great! Thanks. ^^ Your maps look pretty good, and the others...at least decent. You're in! Congrats. x3; Welcome to the team...!

Panschop19

Gimme da pasta
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 8, 2009
your project seems very interesting and i want to participate in it =)

Position:
Spriter
History:
Not using my PC, tomorrow i'll upload some sprites.
References:
haven't worked in any hack.
almost full weekends and roughly 2-3 hours the rest of the week
Part time, Full time:
part-time at first, if things go smoothly i can go full =)

Contact information:
MSN: [email protected]

PS: i can translate everything to spanish ( my native language) if needed to. Can check the grammar too ( i've seen a lot of mistakes in most of hacks).

Hope i can give a helping hand =)

Pogeygothaxed

Years
your project seems very interesting and i want to participate in it =)

Position:
Spriter
History:
Not using my PC, tomorrow i'll upload some sprites.
References:
haven't worked in any hack.
almost full weekends and roughly 2-3 hours the rest of the week
Part time, Full time:
part-time at first, if things go smoothly i can go full =)

Contact information:
MSN: [email protected]

PS: i can translate everything to spanish ( my native language) if needed to. Can check the grammar too ( i've seen a lot of mistakes in most of hacks).

Hope i can give a helping hand =)

Okay, well, once you're on it and can show the sprites I will look at them and let you know. :) Thanks for your interest.

Haku.

(FLAME)...H....A...K..U
Years
Still have positions open for a mapper and another scripter. Anyone up for it?

Is the postition still up?
cause you know...EON legends aint got a thing for me to do so i can work for both right?scripting isnt hard..

Position:
//Job title interested in : SCRIPTER,Basic/Advance..IDK?
History:
//PROOF!!
talking
Spoiler:

This is givepokemon / giveitem

Spoiler:

stealing

Spoiler:

References:
//Team Eon Legends,Pokemon kinjoh
//2pm - 10 pm GMT + 8
Part time, Full time:
//part time.
Contact information:
//you know it :badsmile:

Pogeygothaxed

Years
Is the postition still up?
cause you know...EON legends aint got a thing for me to do so i can work for both right?scripting isnt hard..

Position:
//Job title interested in : SCRIPTER,Basic/Advance..IDK?
History:
//PROOF!!
talking
Spoiler:

This is givepokemon / giveitem

Spoiler:

stealing

Spoiler:

References:
//Team Eon Legends,Pokemon kinjoh
//2pm - 10 pm GMT + 8
Part time, Full time:
//part time.
Contact information:
//you know it :badsmile:

Lol, thanks. You're in, but, right now I don't have anything for you to script. D: I've restarted my entire hack, because I want it to be the best it can. Working on my spriting, and stuff. I am going to make my own overworlds, and even tiles - just because no bases or tile sets have what I need for this hack...it's def' gonna be something completely different from hack or officially released game to date. But it still sticks to the Nintendo style, etc. You can see some progress in my pixeling thread if you're interested. :)

With that said, I'm really in need for some graphics artists. So if anyone else is interested in applying for that, with proof, you may get in. Though, I have to let you know right now I'm a perfectionist and may you re-do it a few times or something if it's not up to par...all in all though, I have high hopes for this hack still - even with some delays, it's going to get hack of the month for sure as soon as we get into progressing hacks. :D

Panschop19

Gimme da pasta
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 8, 2009
Okay, well, once you're on it and can show the sprites I will look at them and let you know. Thanks for your interest.

Steel Squirtle
ifaoeo.jpg

Electric Charmander
1625ibo.png

Psychic Bulbasaur
affpmh.png

Fire Manectric
2q0lxew.jpg

Prof. Elm HG/SS (Front only, still working in the others)
2rdgkkm.png

couldn't find my sprites folder so I made these using your concept, while playing Shiny Gold I noticed that the hack didn't have an Elm sprite, that's why I decided to make it.
If you want to, i can design buildings and bushes/grass/trees.

Hope you like it... and wish me luck finding the other sprites xD.

Pogeygothaxed

Years
Steel Squirtle
ifaoeo.jpg

Electric Charmander
1625ibo.png

Psychic Bulbasaur
affpmh.png

Fire Manectric
2q0lxew.jpg

Prof. Elm HG/SS (Front only, still working in the others)
2rdgkkm.png

couldn't find my sprites folder so I made these using your concept, while playing Shiny Gold I noticed that the hack didn't have an Elm sprite, that's why I decided to make it.
If you want to, i can design buildings and bushes/grass/trees.

Hope you like it... and wish me luck finding the other sprites xD.

Well, they look like just recolors. :( Can you actually sprite? Like the ones in my my pixel showcase? Here is an example of a Fire type Pikachu;
Pikaflare.png
Preferably, I'd like to see you try something more like this than just a recolor...the OW is good, though. Maybe you could help me with OWs. :) I'll show you an example of the ones I'm planning on making in the hack once you add me on MSN.

Pogeygothaxed

Years
you mean something like this?
1zpmhrq.png

first attempt in FAKEMON xD.

Kind of. It's not bad, but, maybe you could use a something like...fins? Like, mudkip things on it's cheek. :P Or something else to kind of make it look more water like, and not just blue...hmm. Also, the tail, make you could put more than one curl in it, so it doesn't look so (hate to say it but) boring.

Or, use something like a Vaporeon tail? The ears could be like Vaporeons, too, if you used the tail. If not, then it's good for the fluffy stuff, only, it's slight off. Maybe you could bring the curls down a little more and make it look more 'puffy' instead of sticking out and then curling in...it looks flat. :P But it's def' a good start. I hope you practice more so you help me with the official ones for this hack.

Pogeygothaxed

Years
Position:
// Mapper
History:
// Newbie
References:
// -
// Whenever I am not sleeping
Part time, Full time:
// Full time
Contact information:
// [email protected]

Talked to you in PM about this. :)

side note & bump; we need another mapper. Recently ours has left due to real life, time issues,, among other things - I won't go into detail, but we hope we'll come back to us in the near future.

Aside from that; his position is once again available during his absence. We're making great srides every day in this hack - and we won't stop no matter how many delays, or set backs we come across. :D If you would like the position, though, please fill out the form and apply here! Thanks for staying up to date with us. :P

You may have notice the bottom of our team's thread's main post now has a support bar! Thanks to xmouvelianx for that. :) He's also a new scripter for his hack, so we welcome him to the team, too. You can copy and paste the support bar, whether you're on the team or not to show your support. Thanks for your time! We'll be updating this thread, and the official one for our hack soon with screenshots of all of the work we're putting into this.

Last edited:

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
Years
Position:
Beta Tester
History:
None yet
References:
None
11:00am to 10:00pm (GMT +5:30)
Part time, Full time:
Full Time
Contact information:
[email protected]

Glitch.

maybe making a comeback
Years

Position:
Mapping
History:
my hack (its improved since you last visited)
References:
none
usually 4-6pm but varies
Part time, Full time:
part time
Contact information:
[email protected]

xeyj

Dark Type Enthusiast
Years
  • Seen Sep 10, 2014
Position:
//Beta Tester.
History:// Worked on a friends hack as text editer and beta tester.
References://first online
Time(s) Available for work://weekdays 4:00pm to 8:00 pm, weekends: can be anywhere from all day to none, it depends on what else im doing
Part time, Full time://full
Contact information://[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back