• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Delta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pogeygothaxed

Pokémon exDeltaSpecies Creator
Years
Sorry, but that Quilava sprite + Psychic = fail.

It turned out ess haytch one tea.

Honestly, the pose sucks, and everything... for Psychic.

...Ugh, okay? Well...how am I supposed to use the sprites, then...? So, you're just going to take a day to make a "suck" pose, and then give it to me - without it fitting in the game. o_o

Years
...Ugh, okay? Well...how am I supposed to use the sprites, then...? So, you're just going to take a day to make a "suck" pose, and then give it to me - without it fitting in the game. o_o

Well, I could recolour it Purple, close it's eyes and give it a glow.... I guess.

Sorry, I'd forgotten about the fact that I'd have to eventually retype it. -facepalm- Sorry for the inconvinience...

Pogeygothaxed

Years
Well, I could recolour it Purple, close it's eyes and give it a glow.... I guess.

Sorry, I'd forgotten about the fact that I'd have to eventually retype it. -facepalm- Sorry for the inconvinience...

It is not a problem. I was a little frustrated at the time, and I didn't know what to do with it among other things. If you still want the job, though, in the future...you will have to do these things, okay? Sorry if I seem uptight, or something. Serious Pokemon, but yes. It kind of needs to be that way. Thanks for taking the time to sprite it. But, please fix it or revoke your application...

josh354

Scripter
Years
I guess it couldnt hurt to apply.

Position:
//Job title interested in : Basic Scripter
History:
//Proof of work, screen shots(s), etc. : Im not sure what you would consider basic script, if you want to PM me with what you would like id be glad to do it.
References:
//(f you worked in a Team(s), people who can validate your work.)& (if you're working on other hack(s) at this time. Yours, or anyone else(s), list them here. : None
Time(s) Available for work:
//Self explanatory : Weekdays usually from 8 P.M - 9 P.M(Maybe later depends on baseball and HW), Weekends usually 11PM-1AM
Part time, Full time:
//again, self explanatory : Part Time
Contact information:
//e-mail, or other. : Again PM me and Ill give it to you.

Pogeygothaxed

Years
I guess it couldnt hurt to apply.

Position:
//Job title interested in : Basic Scripter
History:
//Proof of work, screen shots(s), etc. : Im not sure what you would consider basic script, if you want to PM me with what you would like id be glad to do it.
References:
//(f you worked in a Team(s), people who can validate your work.)& (if you're working on other hack(s) at this time. Yours, or anyone else(s), list them here. : None
//Self explanatory : Weekdays usually from 8 P.M - 9 P.M(Maybe later depends on baseball and HW), Weekends usually 11PM-1AM
Part time, Full time:
//again, self explanatory : Part Time
Contact information:
//e-mail, or other. : Again PM me and Ill give it to you.

Basic scripting would be things such as, simple dialog boxes, giving / taking item(s) and Pokémon, etc...? Yeeeeah...but 'kay. ^^ Thanks for your interest.

josh354

Scripter
Years
Sorry, I think I was a little unclear earlier. I meant what would you want exactly for a basic scripter to do and what you would like for some proofs. Here are some that I made if it's not to late for consideration.

A pretty simple script:
Spoiler:

This is another script that i made for one of my old hacks:
Spoiler:

Pogeygothaxed

Years
Sorry, I think I was a little unclear earlier. I meant what would you want exactly for a basic scripter to do and what you would like for some proofs. Here are some that I made if it's not to late for consideration.

A pretty simple script:
Spoiler:

This is another script that i made for one of my old hacks:
Spoiler:

Oh, lol. Yeah. I guess I did kind of misunderstand it, then. No, those look more than enough for the job. They look more advanced, but, I am a noob so almost all scripts look advanced in some way. XD

Welcome to the team, "basic scripter"! :)

if u need a basic sprtie im here. :) not really a request but will help :)

Okay, um...can you do like a little test job? :) Just scale down a D/P/P sprite and re-outline it and color it so it doesn't look all blurry. ^^ If you can do that, then you got the job.

Last edited:

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
dont worry about the job im still learning so i dont wanna join a group while im begginer so ill get better then join some groups :)

Pogeygothaxed

Years
Wow, over 500 views! ^^...no one wants to be a mapper? We're already working on the second events, but progress is slow...can't hurt to try and help, can it? :) Thanks for the views, hopefully a mapper will view next! We could use you!

Saxisai

Unbeatable 3's-Unstopable Trio
Years
Mapper Application!

Wow, over 500 views! ^^...no one wants to be a mapper? We're already working on the second events, but progress is slow...can't hurt to try and help, can it? :) Thanks for the views, hopefully a mapper will view next! We could use you!

WHOA WHOA WHOA! Ill apply for a mapper! I didnt realize that you still needed one, (that and i havent really been looking at other peoples threads since im trying to create my own team and nobody has joined yet :P)

Position:
Full Time Mapper
History:
here is a link to my photobucket account (tell me if u cant view it): Saxisai's Photobucket
References:
i've never been on another team (well, technically I have but i was only on to support a couple sprites), but I have worked on a couple hacks with my friend
anytime
Part time, Full time:
full time
Contact information:
[email protected] and/or [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back