• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Destiny- Unleashed

doompath220

Executive Judgement
Years
  • I'm obviously not getting my point across. I'll put it in bullets.

-Cartercr and Adamtheace are both trying to apply for the fire type position.
    -Instead of testing you both, It would be better for you 2 to battle each other.
    -Don't use MONOTYPE FIRE TEAMS. If your normal battling team has a fire type, THIS DOESN"T MAKE IT MONOTYPE.
    -With this said, try and arrange a battle with one another. NOT ME.
    -Also, read my posts. Completely. I said I can't use shoddy.

Honestly.

xMiZx

Lazy Battler
    Years
  • why, cause it would just be better to play you or another commander.

Well it defeats the purpose of two people applying for the position. Once you two get your match done, then Doom will test you from there. Then you can test out a certain mono-team.

doompath220

Executive Judgement
    Years
  • Well it defeats the purpose of two people applying for the position. Once you two get your match done, then Doom will test you from there. Then you can test out a certain mono-team.

Thank you.

Achievement earned: from Rhyme to Reason
    Achieved by xMiZx

I oughta give you a reward.

doompath220

Executive Judgement
    Years
  • It was closed for the reason that SD was not showing up. That, and the executive tourney of death. SCV opened up this one to continue the legacy while SD was gone. However, since SD doesn't want to take back control, and SCV is going to college, I am now in charge.

But yes, the original thread was closed.

doompath220

Executive Judgement
    Years
  • Doompath, ccarter only uses shoddy and i dont use shoddy and he doesnt use wifi so we cannot battle.

Cant we just battle you?

Makes things a bit more complicated, but yeah, I guess I can.

I'll test Carter first on Shoddy, then regroup my testing team on platinum. Soul Silver corrupted on me, so I'm still recovering from that.

Both of you PM or VM me, telling me what times you guys are normally on. Battles will be arranged after that is done.

Sackferth

Fonetics Phanatic
    Years
  • No. I didn't die. I just don't have as much time to get on as I used to. I apologize. :cer_cry:

If I'm needed let me know, I'll try as hard as I can to get back to you. :classic:

cartercr

Sour Kangaroo's best friend!
    Years
  • I never said I was, it doesn't hurt to help the place out though, cause this place will die without competitors. If that happens, then whoever wins this little competition won't matter because the thread will be closed.

VCaliber

The Cutest (=
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2010
    Well, once I get my team in order, I will be challenging this place (=

Back