• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Destiny- Unleashed

cartercr

Sour Kangaroo's best friend!
Years
  • Well I finally got to fight ATA. It was 4-1 in my favor when he left. I just thought I'd report that.

EDIT: Just thinking it over, he used more than three OU's. Swampert, Electivire, Salamence, and Gyarados were each used in his team.

Last edited:

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
  • PLC, don't spam the thread. In any case, deliberate or not, this is not the place to argue about it. Adam- you need to do some research, caue if you don't know what OU is, you have major problems. And too BOTH Adam and Carter- no in-fighting here. In any event, at 4-1, I would say that it was clearly the victory of Carter, though thats is up to CS.

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
  • Just saying so you are warned. Check out the MMS if you really want to see why.

But yeah even when I was a noob I knew OUs.

doompath220

Executive Judgement
    Years
  • Um, i lost connection so it doesnt count, and i dont know what OU's are anyways so.

Sorry Adam, but you should have done your research before you decided to join a league at PokeCommunity. And sorry to burst your bubble, but that battle did count; if it had finished, there is no way your 1 pokemon could have beaten all of Carter's. Not even a Garchomp could pull that off.

cartercr

Years
  • Just throwing it out there, a garachomp would have died instantly, I was had my mixed attacker electivire out, and HP Ice would have been an instant kill to Garachomp. Maybe an Arceus with Judgement could have done it though. The base 100 + stab + 20 due to the plate kinda hurts. That and the fact that 372 speed would kill electivire, an all the rest of my team in one hit would probably bring the team down... Other then that, yeah, it was a good match.

doompath220

Executive Judgement
    Years
  • Sorry about the double post. I just wanted to state that seing as there is no one in the psychic poition, i would like to apply. I have a team ready. Same time as yesterday doom?

Determined as usual, I see. Yes, I accept the change in application. I already sent you a PM about it.

Now, have all the challengers fled? Have I been ignoring posts? Or am I just blind?

VCaliber

The Cutest (=
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2010
    Lol, that is funny. I still need two team members then I'll challenge.

VCaliber

The Cutest (=
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2010
    I posted a few pages ago lol, so I've had my eye on here for a while.

cartercr

Years
  • I haven't been over to our local games store yet, but I'm gonna ask them all if they'd be into challanging. Only one member of them knows about EV training though, so I'll work on that. Aside from that, we might have a new wave of challangers!

Back