• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Destiny- Unleashed

doompath220

Executive Judgement
Years
  • Carter Can Be The Fire Leader, I Dont Mind Ok? I Would Like To Be A Grunt Though ( King Of Batons Or Swords )

Please Read The Posts Before You Before You Post. Carter Has Applied For The Psychic Leader Now. The Fire Slot Is Open.

As far as I can remember, there's no test involved in becoming a grunt. Also, your team can consist of a mix of types of pokemon, so you're not limited like the commanders. HOWEVER, only 1 OU in your team, and no ubers.

Send me your team via PM for evaluation, and if you pass the requirements, the title King of Batons is yours. Or, in that PM, apply for the fire leader again. This time, there's no competition for the spot.

doompath220

Executive Judgement
    Years
  • The testing team I was using had 4 OU's. The testing SD used had a full party of OU's. The difference between our teams is that my pokemon work together and cover for each other's weaknesses. SD's was a compilation of pokemon commonly seen in today's metagame.

We already know my team is hard. This has been established before, and by you to top it. Saying the same thing over only helps us to memorize it, not to fix it, which has actually already been done with the creation of the new test team.

So, I'm not available right now for your test battles, but I will be on at 9:00, as Carter and I have planned for all our battles. 9:00 PM East Coast time (GMT-5), that is. Smogon server, my username is Doompath220.

If you need help with time zones, worldtimezone.com is the place to go.

doompath220

Executive Judgement
    Years
  • We now have a new member of Team Destiny: Cartercr.

He has been waiting very patiently to battle, and with his monopsy team he has passed. On top of his victory against my test team, he also battled my dark team. The victory was 5-0 for me, but he was able to bring down one of my tanks, and put some huge dents in my other pokemon. I'd consider this an accomplishment worthy of TD.

So, welcome aboard Cartercr. Glad to have you on the side of Destiny.

VCaliber

The Cutest (=
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2010
    Technically you should say I challenge Commander -------, but yeah thats right.

Back