• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Dusk Stone

Which version should we work on first?

• Light Version

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Dark Version

Votes: 12 57.1%

• Total voters

GuyNDFan

Pokemon Light and Dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    i'll be able to do some mapping for you as well, there Zach but don't make me the main mapper! im happy spriting at the moment while i hone my mapping skills. and ive figured MSN out(Actually i didn't it just decided to log me on.... :P) and i will be online tommorow if im not busy, anyway talk to ya'll tommorow!
    Alright dude, sounds good.

GuyNDFan

Pokemon Light and Dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Desired Position: Mapper, Advanced Scripter, Banner maker.
    Proof of work: Oh you know

;]
    Haha you didn't need to apply again. I'm pretty sure I didn't remove you from the team page... But I'll say it anyway, you're in. It's good to have you back, buddy.

We're still accepting applications and for those that are currently on the team, we're using MSN to go over everything. We are starting to put all of the ideas together. We should start working very soon.

GuyNDFan

Pokemon Light and Dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Just a little update:
    So far, Matt is working out a bunch of sprites I asked him to create, Pierce is mapping with my direction, and as soon as possible, Luke and I are going to iron out the story. As soon as we get more maps done, scripting will happen.

So, for anybody who is not on the team, we do have positions open. If you have any skill, please feel free to apply. We just need people who can work so we can get this done faster.

[I]-Hac*ker.

Touko Fan <3
    Years
    Position: Scripter ( I think I could do advanced scripting )
    Proof: I could show you some scripts, but I can make level scripts, applymovement scripts, simple text scripts and everything in between ;) And I'm also still learning ( also interested in ASM ).
    Contact Information: Pm and vm of course, and I have MSN. I'll tell if I get accepted.

I really like the idea of this hack. Hope I get accepted!

Last edited:

GuyNDFan

Pokemon Light and Dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Position: Scripter ( I think I could do advanced scripting )
    Proof: I could show you some scripts, but I can make level scripts, applymovement scripts, simple text scripts and everything in between ;) And I'm also still learning ( also interested in ASM ).
    Contact Information: Pm and vm of course, and I have MSN. I'll tell if I get accepted.

I really like the idea of this hack. Hope I get accepted!
    I'd like to see a script or two if you don't mind. Thank you very much for applying, by the way.

[I]-Hac*ker.

Touko Fan <3
    Years
    I'd like to see a script or two if you don't mind. Thank you very much for applying, by the way.

Alright, here are some examples. They are from hacks I'm helping with, so I changed the text, and I can do more.

Spoiler:

Just some examples, if you're stilll not convinced, you can make a request and I'll make it ;)
    Thanks for considering me.

GuyNDFan

Pokemon Light and Dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Alright, here are some examples. They are from hacks I'm helping with, so I changed the text, and I can do more.

Spoiler:

Just some examples, if you're stilll not convinced, you can make a request and I'll make it ;)
    Thanks for considering me.
    Alright, you're in. PM me with your MSN, please.

GuyNDFan

Pokemon Light and Dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Position Wanted: Banner maker​

Proof of Work:Look at my signature​

Contact Information:I'll PM you my E-Mail​
    Alright, cool, you're in. I already PMed you back and everything.

We still have room for more members!

Years
    Hello everyone!!! I am just excited to make this post because I am done with the banner.
    It looks like this:
    Team Dusk Stone

here is the link:
    https://i55.tinypic.com/15hd8p5.gif

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2018
    position wanted: mapper? im pretty new to hacking. only changed around some houses
    and warp points in an old gold rom. Also i would like to learn about scripting from one of the members so that i can help with that.

proof: uuhh. what do you want to see?

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    hey haha i remember this thread i got rejected lol :) haha good days those were :) :) this hack is looking good i hope progress is good because its looking good XD lol

GuyNDFan

Pokemon Light and Dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    position wanted: mapper? im pretty new to hacking. only changed around some houses
    and warp points in an old gold rom. Also i would like to learn about scripting from one of the members so that i can help with that.

proof: uuhh. what do you want to see?

At this point, I'm looking for people who have experience and lots of time to be able to help us out. Right now, there is only one other person on the team who is keeping up with me so we're looking for people who can compliment our skills. A mapper would be great, but one with experience would be better.
    However, I do understand that you have to start somewhere and it is great that you want to learn. Can you make a map from scratch for some proof, please? I'll see what I can do once I see that.

Back