• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Elemantalist

PL4Y3R

Head of Pokemon Wild
Years
  • Introduction:
    This Team is meant mostly for new hackers without much experience because I as a new hacker know how hard it is to be chosen for a team. Although this team is meant for new hackers I will also accept experienced ones. We will be hacking Fire Red.

Team Members Needed
    Tile Maker/Inserter
    Titlescreen Editor
    Spriters
    Over World Spriters
    Scripters
    Mappers
    CSS Creator
    Banner Maker
    Beta Testers

Team Members
    Player (Me) - Mapper/Thread Moderator
    simdu68 - Mapper

Application
    Preferred Name:
    Position Applying For:
    Proof of Work (This maybe for begineer hackers but I want to know that you can do it) :
    Email Address:
    IM (Optional) :
    Time Available to Work:

Example
    Preferred Name: Player
    Position Applying For: Mapper
    Proof of Work: See Attached
    Email Address: [email protected]
    Time Available to Work: (hours a day)(days per week)(etc.)
    IM (Optional) :

Last edited:

PokeStoneR

Soul Master
    Years
  • Hey PL4Y3R,
    I am interested in joining your team, for I too am a beginner ROM Hacker.. As we all know, you gotta start somewhere!

Preferred Name: PokeStoneR
    Position Applying For: Scripter (using Pokescript), Mapper (Advance Map)
    Proof of Work: I am beginner, I have not worked on any big projects yet. Nevertheless, I have experimented with lots of small but significant hacks in my Pokemon Fire Red ROM.
    Email Address: Personal: removed. Alternate: [email protected] (contact me here)
    Time Available to Work: Mostly on week-ends. Unfortunately, I don't have a fixed schedule during the week, where I can dedicate a part of my day to ROM Hacking. We can definitely arrange dates and times on a calender where we can talk online about projects, etc...

PL4Y3R

Head of Pokemon Wild
    Years
  • Unfortunately without proof of mapping I can't accept you as I can map myself and have people behind the scenes helping me map

For scripting I would need some proof because scripting is such a large part of the game.

simdu68

asleep all summer zzZZ
    Years
  • hi, me i'm a good mapper, in fact i'm anly good in all what is graphic^^

if you want i can send you a few maps of mine you'll see they are great ;D

i also already made my own hacks but only one was really good, unfortunately i've lost the rom :(

but now i restarted doing my own hack but i can also help you mapping ;)

PokeStoneR

Soul Master
    Years
  • I'll tell you what then.

I'm working on a small Fire Red hack right now, which I am going to make into a youtube video. If you want, I can send you the finished hacked ROM, or post you the link of the youtube video in the next few days.

What I'm doing is basically a long scene of being in Mafia Island (An island I just mapped out), as the leader of an evil organisation. It ends with my organisation battling against Team Rocket, and me beating Giovanni, and owning the city.

Since I only do mapping and scripting, there are no new sprites, fake pokemon, or any of that stuff. I might try and change the sprite of the player though, to make him more Mafia like.

If you are interested, let me know, and I will send you the link/ROM as soon as I have finished it.

simdu68

asleep all summer zzZZ
    Years
  • should i send the new hack i started?
    maybe it would be better just to send the maps and you say me what you think about them, ok?

Team Elemantalist

Team Elemantalist

Team Elemantalist

Team Elemantalist

Team Elemantalist

they are not very good but its just the beginning, i started 3 other maps wich will be much better ;D

Last edited:

PL4Y3R

Head of Pokemon Wild
    Years
  • I'll tell you what then.

I'm working on a small Fire Red hack right now, which I am going to make into a youtube video. If you want, I can send you the finished hacked ROM, or post you the link of the youtube video in the next few days.

What I'm doing is basically a long scene of being in Mafia Island (An island I just mapped out), as the leader of an evil organisation. It ends with my organisation battling against Team Rocket, and me beating Giovanni, and owning the city.

Since I only do mapping and scripting, there are no new sprites, fake pokemon, or any of that stuff. I might try and change the sprite of the player though, to make him more Mafia like.

If you are interested, let me know, and I will send you the link/ROM as soon as I have finished it.

That sounds good! Link me to the youtube video and if I need to see more I'll ask for the rom

should i send the new hack i started?
    maybe it would be better just to send the maps and you say me what you think about them, ok?

Yeah you can send me the map files.

Back