• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

team elemental blaze

Team name

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyouya

"baddest of the bad"
Years
I can write stories, make banners, I've also experimented with mapping although I haven't done anything important.

Proof of work:
Banners
Spoiler:

For story PM me and I will send you a story I wrote.

i already got a banner maker(me)and 07harris
you didnt show proof of mapping
and since this is my team i write the storys
so sorry your not accepted

Last edited:

Kyouya

"baddest of the bad"
Years
no offense but I wouldnt count on anymore people join this team since all the good people are actually taken lol

was that really necessary to post that if you have an opinion please keep it to your self

and so you know posting that on three threads means its not just flaming its spam just so you know
and further more if you think that why would you make a team thread

Kyouya

"baddest of the bad"
Years
lol sorry I just dont want people pointlessly waiting for someone to join cause everyone is taken now lol XD

You do know your spamming my thread noting said here has anything to do with that so please dont post here unless its about the hack or you are applying

Kyouya

"baddest of the bad"
Years
just one thing do you know the font hurry up if you do make the text that font and bigger
where did you find the pictures of pokemon at

Kyouya

"baddest of the bad"
Years
dont you see the letters in the banner on the front page thats the font im talking about
do you have the image without the letters

Kyouya

"baddest of the bad"
Years
hey guys im starting a hack of emerald and im wondering are you will to help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back