• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Elemental

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    I can find an indexed one easily, I just need one that works, when I resize my own there's some glitch with the eyes.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    Wait, sorry to change my mind aobut this, but we don't need one, I'm replacing starley with a B/W bird pokemon. He's cooler.

Last edited:

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
    hey...any sprite u need from gen 4 and below....shiny, front, back, and shiny back, i can provide and insert quickly in like 1 minute each...i'm expert pokemon inserter....so i searched the web and found a sprite resource..of course i lost the lni but i have the entire resource downloaded and at u'r service.....never thought i'd use it though...i can get u any sprite resized and with less than 16 colors.......oh and i can get u any icon and insert it too.....and edit the pokemon's data according to the official pokedex of dppt.......

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    hey...any sprite u need from gen 4 and below....shiny, front, back, and shiny back, i can provide and insert quickly in like 1 minute each...i'm expert pokemon inserter....so i searched the web and found a sprite resource..of course i lost the lni but i have the entire resource downloaded and at u'r service.....never thought i'd use it though...i can get u any sprite resized and with less than 16 colors.......oh and i can get u any icon and insert it too.....and edit the pokemon's data according to the official pokedex of dppt.......
    Wow, you'll be helpful.

Alright, listen up, people:
    I know it's taken an awful long time, but ShadowStone is finally rising off the ground. The demo goes until you beat the first gym.

Echidna

Years
    nice !!!!................hey agentgeo.....you seem good at title screen insertion....256 colors??? if yes...i could really use u'r help...wait a second u'r already on the team fire legends....ok when ever u can...insert the title screen i'm gonna send you to a clean fire red rom and send me the ips patch........i hope u can...i'll send the screen as soon as i can......

Echidna

Years
    yessssssssssss.................i found a gen 5 sprite resource.....great....i now have all gen 5 sprites resized and at u'r service too.......i'm gonna have to resize them but mi've gotten gd at doing that and keeping the sprite clean........

r0bert

Quitifyingly awesome.
    Years
    Just checking in.
    I'm very sorry for the lack of activity,I Promised myself I would finish every Wii-game I have,and that's a lot.Sorry again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back