• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Faze

Years
  • can i join ?
    and do u still need a OW spriter? or spriter
    Name: Flayed
    Position: Spriter
    Proof of Work: attached
    Other projects: i applied but got rejected, but i have been practicin

Last edited:

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
  • can i join ?
    and do u still need a OW spriter? or spriter
    Name: Flayed
    Position: Spriter
    Proof of Work: attached
    Other projects: i applied but got rejected, but i have been practicin

So you made these yourself... Well, considering I do need an OW spriter, you can have the job.

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
  • thxs but seriously if im goin to be a burden i rather not join
    its ok i can keep practicin or try for someone else

How would you be a burden? It's not like your job involves me waiting around for you to finish and send the ROM back to me. JK RSC :P

But seriously, we need an OW spriter. Scroll up through the thread, find the hero sprite, and whip up some OW's whenever you feel like it.

Years
  • sure no problem
    im working for another team
    i have to make a pre-version of the hero im guessin
    so jst makin some sprites now and then relly helps me thxs
    and im not too good at the hair but im goin to try

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
  • sure no problem
    im working for another team
    i have to make a pre-version of the hero im guessin
    so jst makin some sprites now and then relly helps me thxs
    and im not too good at the hair but im goin to try

Hmm, scratch that, it seems the hero Kirbychu made isn't up there anymore. The heroine is though, so you're welcome to take a crack at that.

Edit: Found it.
    Team Faze

Credit: Kirbychu

Edit2: I'll just bring the heroine on down here too, so there's no confusion.
    Team Faze

Credit: Kirbychu

Remember, we're hacking FireRed here, be sure the OWs are the right size.

Last edited:
    Years
  • i am very sorry for this inconvenience, but i have to leave all my hacking teams due to issues i am currently having. Thus, i do not want to stop anyone from pausing their hacks because i am not here. Thank you for reading this and good luck :D

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
  • i am very sorry for this inconvenience, but i have to leave all my hacking teams due to issues i am currently having. Thus, i do not want to stop anyone from pausing their hacks because i am not here. Thank you for reading this and good luck :D

Lol okay.
    filller filler filler

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
  • ScreenName - Co500 (could call me Co)
    Position - I can Map, Basic Script, OW Insert and probably some other things.
    Proof of Work - I can send you a script by PM, and for the rest my hack pokemon johto adventures.
    Other Projects - Pokemon Johto Adventures and worked on Tyson's Pokemon Yellow Advance when I was known as con-11

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
  • ScreenName - Co500 (could call me Co)
    Position - I can Map, Basic Script, OW Insert and probably some other things.
    Proof of Work - I can send you a script by PM, and for the rest my hack pokemon johto adventures.
    Other Projects - Pokemon Johto Adventures and worked on Tyson's Pokemon Yellow Advance when I was known as con-11

Hmm, I'll have to go make a run-through of your Alpha and see just what you've done...

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
  • ****... I need to give you a ROM... Anyhow couldn't I just make maps and insert them later?

Uh, I thought that I had the latest ROM? Remember, I was doing some scripting--namely working on the multichoice boxes. I'm having a hard time retracing my steps, so I kinda stopped trying until I have more time.
    Yes, you can make maps and insert them later.

Back