• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Faze

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
Years
  • I can haz bump?
    Seriously in need of good fakemon spriters, I promise your talents will not be wasted on this hack.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    ScreenName - Bantroid
    Position - Spriter
    Proof of Work -
    pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=5825787
    Other Projects - Working on my own ROM hack, may use you as a reference when making scripts, since I'm lacking in the scripting department atm.

I can sprite all of your Fakemon, if you'd like. I've only started spriting a few weeks ago. All of my sprites are made from scratch, but I've gotten only positive feedback.

In return, I'd like to use the Fakemon I sprite in my own ROM hack. You will of course be given credit for basis, idea, and design of the Fakemon in that case.

Last edited:

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
  • ScreenName - Bantroid
    Position - Spriter
    Proof of Work -
    pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=5825787
    Other Projects - Working on my own ROM hack, may use you as a reference when making scripts, since I'm lacking in the scripting department atm.

I can sprite all of your Fakemon, if you'd like. I've only started spriting a few weeks ago. All of my sprites are made from scratch, but I've gotten only positive feedback.

In return, I'd like to use the Fakemon I sprite in my own ROM hack. You will of course be given credit for basis, idea, and design of the Fakemon in that case.

You've got yourself a deal. I will also help you with scripting for your hack if you need it.

The-Great-Falkner

There just that damn good!
    Years
  • ScreenName - Adam
    Position-Spriter
    Proof of Work-See Attachments
    Other Projects - Pokemon Shadow and not sure witch game but also did some work for team Masters

I hope you will consider me :)

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
  • ScreenName - Adam
    Position-Spriter
    Other Projects - Pokemon Shadow and not sure witch game but also did some work for team Masters

I'm considering, but you really need to work on your basic drawing skills (on the computer of course). The shading is alright (although in FR the light source is up and left from the sprite), but the actual quality of the drawings is sub-par. The one on the right is better and fairly decent, but it's the one on the left that brings doubt to my mind.
    Here is a fairly simple simple fakemon: https://triforceofchozo.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d26mxry
    Admittance will be based on how well you do that sprite. Remember that outlines also require shading--you can't just do the whole thing in black.

Scytha

mass effect freak
    Years
  • Name:Scytha
    Position: Spriter,Mapper
    Proof: Well..I got a few things-
    Team Faze
    Team Faze
    Team Faze
    Team Faze
    Team Faze
    Team Faze

Other projects; Im workin on a hack of mty own, and I have a couple of months experience spriting and mapping

note: The work here is only some of my simple stuff, and I can do alot better.

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
  • Name:Scytha
    Team Faze
    Team Faze
    Team Faze
    Team Faze
    Team Faze
    Team Faze

Other projects; Im workin on a hack of mty own, and I have a couple of months experience spriting and mapping

I see four revamps, a familiar-looking Riolu that I'm not sure if you did or not, and a fusion. You say you can do a lot better, I'm curious to see this. You need to be able to do scratch sprites. I'll give you the same offer as Falkner: do a good job on a simple sprite and you're in. https://triforceofchozo.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d26oi7g

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
  • ScreenName - Adam
    Position-Spriter

Alright, it's been a week and you haven't replied to my reply. I'm not going to hold my breath for mediocre spriting.
    REJECTED

Name:Scytha
    Team Faze
    Team Faze
    Team Faze
    Team Faze
    Team Faze
    Team Faze

Six days is long enough for me. It's obvious you've got other things to do.
    REJECTED

PokemonSkySD

Credit to Dots for the Avatar
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2010
    ScreenName - PokemonSkySD
    Position - Spriter
    Proof of Work - Growlithe Sprite I made for the hack Pokemon Sky SD, and a Trainer Sprite I did for it. Growlithe is mostly Scratched, with tail and colours taken from the FR/LG Sprite..
    Team Faze
    Team Faze
    Team Faze
    Team Faze
    Team Faze
    Team Faze

Other Projects - Pokemon Sky SD

Last edited:

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
  • ScreenName - PokemonSkySD
    Position - Spriter
    Proof of Work - Growlithe Sprite I made for the hack Pokemon Sky SD, and a Trainer Sprite I did for it. Growlithe is mostly Scratched, with tail and colours taken from the FR/LG Sprite..
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Other Projects - Pokemon Sky SD

I do like that Growlithe. If you can scratch all sprites that well, then I could sure use you.
    I'll accept you.

PokemonSkySD

Credit to Dots for the Avatar
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2010
    Just posting the Delwat Sprite here.
    Team Faze

Comments please

EDIT: Here is Elezma as well.
    Team Faze

Last edited:

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
  • I'll go ahead and tell you that Elezma looks good. I might just make a new support bar and post updates to the Faze thread, that way people will comment on your sprites.

Years
    • Seen today
    Okay, Imma apply cause Imma bored.

ScreenName: Meh Username.
    Position: Spriter.
    Proof of Work: Durrr........
    (These are all about a month old)
    Team Faze
    Team Faze
    Team Faze

Just a few of my stuff.
    (ALL SCRATCH, and...stolen...palettes...sorta)

If you need more examples, send me a PM, or VM.
    Other Projects: Fakemon Game of meh own.

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
  • Okay, Imma apply cause Imma bored.

ScreenName: Meh Username.
    Position: Spriter.
    Proof of Work: Durrr........
    (These are all about a month old)
    Team Faze
    Team Faze
    Team Faze

Just a few of my stuff.
    (ALL SCRATCH, and...stolen...palettes...sorta)

If you need more examples, send me a PM, or VM.
    Other Projects: Fakemon Game of meh own.

I remember Green Tree. You're a decent spriter, and I'll bet you've gotten quite a bit better since then. Those month-old sprites look pretty good.
    Accepted. You up for doing the fire starter right now, since you're bored? :P

Years
    • Seen today
    Yes, that is true, I am terribly bored and often kill my time.

I am somewhat bored on working on my hack because spriting for yourself and spriting for someone else are two completely different things. And it's rather boring spriting for myself.

EDIT:
    WARRGH!
    You spelled my name wrong.

Team Faze

MARRGH!
    Epic fail.

Last edited:

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
  • Yes, that is true, I am terribly bored and often kill my time.

I am somewhat bored on working on my hack because spriting for yourself and spriting for someone else are two completely different things. And it's rather boring spriting for myself.

EDIT:
    WARRGH!
    You spelled my name wrong.

Team Faze

MARRGH!
    Epic fail.

GAAHH! Sorry about the name. I should just remember it's the style of keyboard, but when I'm saying it in my head and spelling it I use phonetics.

You're on the right track with Fizriket, but he looks a little too much like an actual cricket here. Actually, I think if he front legs were to grow a pixel or two and the markings on his back were to get to be a brownish color, ever so slightly darker than the red-orange, he would be nearly perfect. Can you do it?

EDIT: I realized that it's because the back legs don't come down to the same level as the front ones. That's what needs to be remedied.
    Also, that is far from an epic fail lol. It looks pretty legit.

Last edited:
    Back