• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Fire Stone

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Heres the rout you wanted hope you like it critisism pleeeeez :)

https://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1286/routfromsecondcity.png
    I can give you feedback sean ;)
    Too many ledges. Remove some. Mostly the one near the cave because if you jump , you can't get out. More grass. Grass is too spread out. Add flowers and bushes even tho it's a mountain turain it would look better. Tile error with the rock and the mountain (Bottom)
    More rocks on the mountain just a little bit more. I would say sean you have improved since the last time I saw your map.

eight clock

Music Composer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2010
    Here's all the midi's I have right now, tell me your favorites and least favorites.

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    I still cant see it lol point out exactly if you can

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Correct me if I'm wrong
    It's wrotten in red. Maybe like some off them didn't have errors by IDK.
    Anyways the first is in fact an error.
    IDK about the others.

sean777

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Whats wrong with it it looks ok to me lol

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2013
    Yo, can i plz join
    I can map and i can come up with really good ideas sometimes :P

I also just applied for team johto

GuyNDFan

Pokemon Light and Dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Yo, can i plz join
    I can map and i can come up with really good ideas sometimes :P

I also just applied for team johto
    I'd love to give you a spot on the team, but I don't accept anyone without proof.
    I'm also not sure if we really need anymore mappers right now. I'll talk to the mappers on the team right now and see what they think.

x Necromorph x

Super Saiyan 4
    Years
    So wait. According to Necro, you can't use the "insert" option or it messes everything up, and we have to map over current maps. So basically every map we have right now is useless and we have to restart the entire hack?

EDIT: It it's true, this is information that would have been helpful a long time ago. I'm really angry.

Luckily we weren't that far right? But at least once this is fixed up, we can get going a lot faster with a lot less delays.

sean777

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Same this team is getting really slow and i want to get started...

sean777

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Gr8 and good luck......... my message is too short lol

RioKura

Mapper
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2010
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=4156287&postcount=146

This is the new tileset we'll be using, as Necro and I have decided it's better looking and won't be as much a pain as the other one. Please don't do any mapping of any kind without talking to one of us on MSN about it, because we're going to map in a better way and easy way for us and you, whoever else is mapping.

Thanks a lot, and Sean, you'll be doing much of the indoor housing maps, so i hope you're prepared for work now :P

GuyNDFan

Pokemon Light and Dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=4156287&postcount=146

This is the new tileset we'll be using, as Necro and I have decided it's better looking and won't be as much a pain as the other one. Please don't do any mapping of any kind without talking to one of us on MSN about it, because we're going to map in a better way and easy way for us and you, whoever else is mapping.

Thanks a lot, and Sean, you'll be doing much of the indoor housing maps, so i hope you're prepared for work now :P
    The tileset looks really good.
    Did you guys ever find out what went wrong with the first map?

RioKura

Mapper
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2010
    Sean, you can go ahead and do the third city, but you'll need my file so just wait until I'm online tomorrow and ask me for it...

I did the cave because I was bored/didn't want to be really far behind.

EDIT: I've made an Imageshack account and uploaded my maps to that, and the link is in the sig. It has the 5 maps I've made so far for the hack on it, all in final form, check it out. The cave is subject to major change here pretty soon, but I'm too tired tonight.

So, anyone who wants to, give me suggestions and criticism on what you think should be changed and what you'd rather see in them.

Last edited:

sean777

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Nice maps rio ill be on msn l8r to get the file :)

Back