• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Fire Stone

RioKura

Mapper
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2010
    Alright. We're going to have to wait on you to finish this map for us to be able to do stuff, so yeah.. I'm going to start on the inside of the houses in my town.

EDIT: Just noticed a door glitch on this tileset. It messed up the entire front of the house when going in/out. Necro, see if it does it on your file as well. >_<

We could probably find someone to fix it.

EDIT2: Yay I think I figured out how to tile insert!

Last edited:

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Heres the map i fixed all movement permissions but left events to you as i will just muck them up lol

Aww crap imageshack aint working ill post it l8r :)

RioKura

Mapper
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2010
    Alright, cool, that's pretty good. Send me the patch, make it patchable to a clean FR rom please.

RioKura

Mapper
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2010
    I won't be on from 6:30-9 ish tonight (7:30-10 ish for EST) so yeah. But I'll be on later tonight.

Edit: Okay, going to be going now. Back in like 3 hours. Also Guy and Necro if you haven't seen the third city, link is on the last page. Sean made it... anyway we could probably script now.

Last edited:

eight clock

Music Composer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2010
    I really wish I knew what you guys were talking about. Anyways, work on some Route music is still in the works.

RioKura

Mapper
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2010
    Won't be on until later today. Cya then.

This sucks... I'm so bored lately and there aren't like any jobs to do. If anything needs to be done, I'm here I guess. So bored.

Last edited:

GuyNDFan

Pokemon Light and Dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Hopefully within the next few days we'll be getting the sprite change working. Rio, I'll be on MSN at about ten tonight (my time) as usual.
    Thankfully tomorrow is my last day at work, so I should be able to devote more time to this hack. I apoligize for my absence, but there's some things you just can't control in life.
    So once the sprite change is finished, we can resume scripting.

RioKura

Mapper
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2010
    Figured someone should post here considering it hasn't been done in 3 days.

EDIT: Still active.

sean777

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    I hope we are still active this is one of my favorite teams.... :(

GuyNDFan

Pokemon Light and Dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Don't worry, we are. We're just talking on MSN instead of posting on here.
    As soon as we get the charcter change under control, we'll be able to continue scripting and all that good stuff.

sean777

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    klkl i was just wondering why there hadnt been updates :)

GuyNDFan

Pokemon Light and Dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Right now one of our major needs is someone who can create trainer sprites. This will require a good amount of work, since I would like to have many new trainer sprites. So, if you're any good with trainer sprites, please apply.

Learath2

Scripter
    Years
    Username:Learath2
    Position Wanted: Scripter
    Proof of Work:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I learn fast i know Tile inserting ,Pokemon inserting and learning how to insert world maps

Back