• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Team Flare Discussion and Speculation

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Your theory actually sounds pretty plausible, but where does DNA manipulation fit into this, I wonder.
    Well look at the theories of DNA. We know for sure that errors in the reproduction of DNA inside a being can cause terminal illnesses such as cancer. Also it's believed that there's a gene that can grant youth if turned off, aka the aging gene. And obviously DNA is involve in the creation of new beings.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
    why do we assume they are in DNA manipulation?
    What with the games' names and Mega Evolutions.
    Just because the games are titled X and Y, and the Mega stone has a double helix on it doesn't mean that the main villainous team has to do with DNA.
    This is a speculation thread, we're speculating.
    Well look at the theories of DNA. We know for sure that errors in the reproduction of DNA inside a being can cause terminal illnesses such as cancer. Also it's believed that there's a gene that can grant youth if turned off, aka the aging gene. And obviously DNA is involve in the creation of new beings.
    Yeah, but how would that fit in with Xerneas and Yveltal?

Years

Maybe Xerneas can cause DNA and cells to replicate forever thus keeping one young, while Yvetal could terminate people thus killing of the ugly people or the undesirables...thus they can achieve a sort of Eternal Beauty as well as a "perfect" world. That is if this is Team Flare's goal.

MrGriszell

Madara
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021

no since every mega evolution needs a specific stone i don't think the villains created mega evolution
    especially since they said Mega evolution is a kalos secret

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
    no since every mega evolution needs a specific stone i don't think the villains created mega evolution
    especially since they said Mega evolution is a kalos secret

Yeah, but it does seem as if the main theme of the game will be beauty and DNA. The two are correlated one way or another.

Years
    Im not talking in terms of pokemon im talking about scientist villains in general.

Since pokemon is changing in that we get more of a story, the villain needs to reflect that.
    im guessing we are getting a true rpg/anime villain

so im thinking in terms of mad scientist like orochimaru from naruto and mayuri kurotsuchi from bleach.

Also look at villains such as Hitler, now he wasn't ugly but he want a modle but yet alot of beautiful( blond hair blue eye) people followed him even died for him.

Now on the case of hitler lets look at a fictional character he inspired
    lord Voldemort
    voldemort wasnt pretty at all yet all of his female followers are almost in love with him all his followers would die and kill for him

so its easy to follow a leader whos pretty but it says alot about your leadership and villainy to be a somewhat unfit man who doesnt look like a model but yet has four good looking girls work for you and having your whole organization pretty much made of french runway walkers
    As Henry Kissinger once said, "Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac." Which if that's what Xerosic has...he must be quite powerful and feared.

yungdialysis

shoutout to britney spears
    Years
    I love the big and fat guy

I think overal the bad guys are a little to fancy but still pretty nice character designs

Last edited:
    Back