• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Team Flare

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Team Flare are the evil team of Kalos. Their goal is to "make the world more beautiful." Their leader is Lysandre, and apparently, Malva was a member of Team Flare at some point, too.

What is your opinion on Team Flare? I've always hated them, and found their goal to be absolutely cliche and stupid. They are by far, the worst evil team Pokemon has ever had, and I've never been a fan of them at all. I have literally nothing positive to say about them, especially since their goal is basically just the usual in any video game.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Their most important members (Lysandre, Malva, and the scientists) really needed to be given more backstory. What specifically drove Lysandre to attempt to commit genocide? What the fuck was Malva's role in Team Flare, and why was she a part of it to begin with? Why have the scientists when they ultimately end up just being little more than named grunts with different appearances?

Back