• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Forgiveness

simdu68

asleep all summer zzZZ
Years
  • hi, i'm looking for people able to help me in my hack, in the "progressing hacks" forum I posted my hack(pokemon forgiveness) and I also asked for help because i got problems with scripting and I also tried to insert tiles but I also can't do it -_-'

So I decided to create a team :D

Team:
    perfectmonster: storyline
    me: mapping, tiling, tile-inserting, spriting/OW-spriting(not inserting)
    firestormx19: sprite- and OW-inserting
    midori: mapping

what i need
    scripter: 2 maybe?
    tile inserter: 1 or 2
    mapper: 1, i'm myself mapper but to be quicker a second wouldn't be bad^^
    tile creator+inserter: 1, I can create myself good tiles but not insert :(
    OW: 1, I can create OW but also not insert ^_^ so i need a second able to create and insert them
    spriter: 1, I also can do it but it's much work for me so if someone wants i'll accept^^
    story-line maker: 1, a few told that my story isn't very good so maybe someone can give me advice for my story :D

I think that's all I need

so for now i'm alone but I still work hard:
    mapping
    spriting
    OW'ing
    tiling^^
    i'm also scripting a bit but my scripting is not good :S

to become part of the team i need just proofs of work and e-mail adresse so that we may chat when hacking, it's more easy^^

i hope we'll become a good team :D

Last edited:

simdu68

asleep all summer zzZZ
    Years
  • sorry for the double post but i think no one paid atention on my thread :(

does really no one want to join my team to work together on my hack?

simdu68

asleep all summer zzZZ
    Years
  • ok, maybe you could show me what you can do^^

and can you also insert them? if yes then your in :)

perfectmonster

Eggs Are Awesome!
    Years
  • Ok, I could do the storyline, just PM me for news. I don't have any proof of work cause this is my first Pkm hack. I do write stories though.

simdu68

asleep all summer zzZZ
    Years
  • hmm, ok your in :D

well, you can go to my thread in progressing hacks called pokemon forgiveness and tell me what you think about my story.......
    because a few said that my story is not very good :S
    maybe you can do it better :)

firestormx19

i'm never loging in again.
    Years
  • hey i can help you insert ow sprites for you. i'm not good at making them. but you can e-mail me them and i will insert them in to your hack for you. i will pm you my e-mail address.

Midori

Deep Sea Tentacruel
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2010
    I can totally help with the mapping and story development!

simdu68

asleep all summer zzZZ
    Years
  • well.....firestormx19 your in, I will soon send the OW and see if you really can insert them(though Ib believe you^^)

midori, you could maybe show proos of work, for storyline no need but for mapping I'd like to see a few maps(if you have no you can just make one it alright)

Midori

Deep Sea Tentacruel
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2010
    Will do. Gimme a bit as life is kinda hectic right now.

simdu68

asleep all summer zzZZ
    Years
  • hmm....... what shold i give you? time? don't worry I know that time is often a problem, it's the same with me, I can also hack only on friday and weekend -_-'
    anyway the more time you take the better the map will be ;)

Midori

Deep Sea Tentacruel
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2010
    Anything in particular you wanted? Any specific rombase?

simdu68

asleep all summer zzZZ
    Years
  • hmm, well me I'm hacking on ruby so it would be better if you would also do a map on ruby, though me I changed many tiles but well.......

Midori

Deep Sea Tentacruel
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2010
    I'll make ya a Ruby map, then. I'll be sure to include a sample of all my skills in it.

simdu68

asleep all summer zzZZ
    Years
  • ok good :)
    I hope the map will be great^^ but don't hurry, take the most time possible then your map will be better ;p

Midori

Deep Sea Tentacruel
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2010
    Here's a sample map. I didn't edit the scripts any, so it doesn't work properly, but it's 100% navigable. The overpass really works and all the movement permissions are set right.

simdu68

asleep all summer zzZZ
    Years
  • hmm.........well, it's not bad but not hat good either :S
    well you will need improvement with your mapping but at least you know the princip of mapping, it's already good now you just need more practise and also more imagination^^

well but don't worry it will come quickly, I canalso give you advice if you need ;)
    so your in :D

simdu68

asleep all summer zzZZ
    Years
  • ok good^^
    I can already give you advice qith this map.....the bridge is not really good :S
    you'd rather use the wooden bridge you know wich one I mean?
    and maybe you could add more......decoration? for example flowers, stones ad all this......
    and something else quite important, the ricer, it's not very good when it's just a all straight and the same bright, yo should put some places where's brighter or more narow, maybe also some stones in the water and the walls of the rocks also not all straight, you know it looks not very natural......
    and a last advice, a house without entry is......useless, in a town/village its different if there are unaccessable house, its just that the town musn't look empty but in a wood if already there's a house than it should also be accessable.....but in fact this is not really a very important detail^^

well so PM me you e-mail adress and we'll continue with other maps, tomorrow I'm free all the day so we will work hard tomorrow ;)

Back