• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Forgiveness

Midori

Deep Sea Tentacruel
Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2010
    I need my first orders. I can make a map once you give me an order.

simdu68

asleep all summer zzZZ
    Years
  • hmm, well I already told it in my thread that I wil no more be able to hack for at least 1 month :(
    so this thread will also be asleep for one month.........
    sorry but I can't change it :(

PeregrineFig

Starting Pokémon Obsidian
    Years
  • I'm not an excellent scripter, but I'm constantly getting better. When I'm not working on my own project I'll make any scripts you request. Also, I don't just write something that should work and send it to you, I actually test scripts out to ensure that they work. These are 2 scripts I wrote, not terribly complex, but they're not simple talking scripts, either.

Edit: Sorry, just read that you can't hack for a month. I'm fine with you sending me script requests as soon as you can again.

simdu68

asleep all summer zzZZ
    Years
  • hmm, well I'm not good at all in scripting so I really need some^^
    but well I still understand scripts, I just can't make myself good scripts :S
    yeah so your scripts are fine, so your in, but you said you not very good scripter so maybe some scripts you'll not be able to do........

for the storyline I need a very complexe script, I already talked with someone else about it he said it's difficult but that he would still be able but finaly i nor more got any answer -_-'

but well, maybe you'll still be able to do it^^
    and me myself always when I got time I learn scripting and create some to test and so, so I maybe will be able to help......
    anyway the first help I can give is a precise explanation of what I need^^

but yeah as I said I will no more be able to hack because of the lack of time, but sometimes I'll be able to come to the forum ;)

Opalescent

Ninja Mapper
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2012
    Hello! Are you still interested in a mapper?
    I can insert my own tiles and edit palletes in advance map, as well as things like warps, signposts and change map connections!

Back