• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Fortress 2

Theodore Bruno

ADORABLOODTHIRSTY
Years
    • Seen May 14, 2011
    Okay, so the newest thread I found was last posted in 2009, so why not start a new one, right. Hopefully I don't mess this up...

This is one of my favorite shooters of this gen. Awesome characters, weapons (Cept for backburner, Go be a Pybro, okay), and maps. Anywho, does anyone else play? What's your favorite class/loadout? What's your opinion on hats?

I play Pyro, but I also enjoy Sniper (Like his personality), but since I suck at sniping I use the huntsman, and I'm pretty good with it. I don't really like hats to be honest. have some, but they seem to cause conflict between players. Not as bad as it was when hats first came out and those halos, though.

Also, post your backpacks:
    https://www.tf2items.com/id/ultimateassualtmecha (Because the best thing about hats isn't finding them, but showing everyone else online you found them. Also, ballin' medal, right?)

One more thing, post some screenshots, because they're always fun.
    Spoiler:

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • Entire thread is BABIES.

Yeah, I like TF2, but I'm so busy right now I rarely have time to play it. I'll probably play some more over summer, though.

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
  • I love tf2. Major pyro player here! I love burning everything up! I dabble in a few other classes sometimes but pyro is where my heart is. I may post my backpack and what not later, I'm too tired to do it now. -.-

Spike Kintarin

Don't run! It's just ham!
    Years
  • I prefer Heavy/Pyro. ^^ I just love the Heavy so much in this weaponry and responses. And the Pyro is a great ambusher and is a pretty fun character too... Anyone want to go at it anytime soon?

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2011
    FYI I'm a spy. It's been awhile since I played, but I still pop on every now and then. Still waiting for a bowler hat for the Spy, then I can take off the stupid Halloween hat.

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
  • I still need to get this, I've watched so many videos about it that I like it already, might play as the Scout, BONK.

Spike Kintarin

Years
  • Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
  • I love me some TF2, but, my computer is pretty crappy so it always lags a little bit.

I also can't do anything else while playing, I can't tab out, I need to close everything, so, I haven't played it since like, a week after the Demo/Soldier update.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I love TF2, but I don't get to play it as much as I'd like because most of the people in my main gaming group don't have it on PC. I have it on both PC and 360, but the 360 version is awful.

Usually wind up being a Pyro or Engineer when I do play though - I'm not very good with the other classes.

Spike Kintarin

Years
  • I love TF2, but I don't get to play it as much as I'd like because most of the people in my main gaming group don't have it on PC. I have it on both PC and 360, but the 360 version is awful.

Usually wind up being a Pyro or Engineer when I do play though - I'm not very good with the other classes.

See, I've only got it on PC because of that. Though, when I get and Xbox 360, I might give it a try on there. I mostly want the 360 for RE5, L4D, and such. X3

And, yeah, the other classes take a bit of practice to get used to. Pyro is pretty straightforward. But, with all classes, you gotta have some sorta strategy. ^^; I'll usually build (as Engie) myself into a corner with a Sentry and Dispenser... That prevents me from being backstabbed and I can quickly repair my buildings when a Spy saps them or an Uber comes by. It works about 80% of the time... and it helps to make sure a Pyro is nearby just in case of that sneaky Spy.

MrGhost

Spooky Scary~
    Years
  • I absolutely love this game. I play it on steam for my PC...
    I recently have been playing as the engineer quite a bit, but I enjoy playing as all the classes except for Pyro and Medic, because I'm absolutely rotten at those two.

Also, you can add me on steam if you want. I'm mrghost833

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Well sweeties, I love TF2. Its one of the reasons why you don't see me too often. XD

Anyway, my main class is the Engie. I usually play offensively, you know build sentries in the most weird places that nobody expects to see in the middle of the battle field, while harassing other players with my shotgun. For you see, I solve practical problems. XD

Still waiting for the Engie update. =/

Back