• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+Team Galactic Commanders+

School days again...
    Years
    Skills : OW Spriting
    Position of Command: Grunt
    Proof of Entry: At my thread, found at my sig
    Just PM me.

About the request, maybe it will finished by Friday to Saturday.

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    Skills : OW Spriting
    Position of Command: Grunt
    Proof of Entry: At my thread, found at my sig
    Just PM me.

About the request, maybe it will finished by Friday to Saturday.

Thanks for joining man :D
    Welcome to the team ofcourse.
    And Friday-Saturday? Ok. ;)

Anyways Everybody, I believe that I can Now tell you about the upcoming hack, since Tanui isnt qualified enough to run it himself, He will be second in command.
    -------------------------------------
    Story

Long After The Events of Pokémon Platinum, Gold Moved to Kanto permanently. After starting his new journey through the region, he met Gary, Ash, Red and soon, Brandon. They all spoke of strange things happening around the world! Natural Disasters were striking at incredible speeds! You and your Pokémon Set out on a quest around the world to find the source, be joined by the heroes of all the Pokémon Games So far and also all the villains, as you discover some of Pokémon's Deepest Secrets! As You battle against Nature, And attempt to Prevent the end of existence, Battle Team End, The most dangerous team so far!

Features:
    -Travel in parts of all the Regions in Pokemon
    -Meet all the Hero
    -Play as Gold, (Sorry Girls, no Girl Option)
    -Meet the 3rd form of Giratina
    -Play against a team of terrorists, assassins and murderers!
    -New Tiles
    -Stop the end of the World in an epic doomsday hack!
    -Much more, including minigames!

Last edited:

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
    Years

Anyways Everybody, I believe that I can Now tell you about the upcoming hack, since Tanui isnt qualified enough to run it himself, He will be second in command.
    Story

Long After The Events of Pokémon Platinum, Gold Moved to Kanto permanently. After starting his new journey through the region, he met Gary, Ash, Red and soon, Brandon. They all spoke of strange things happening around the world! Natural Disasters were striking at incredible speeds! You and your Pokémon Set out on a quest around the world to find the source, be joined by the heroes of all the Pokémon Games So far and also all the villains, as you discover some of Pokémon's Deepest Secrets! As You battle against Nature, And attempt to Prevent the end of existence, Battle Team End, The most dangerous team so far!

Features:
    -Meet all the Hero
    -New Tiles

Question : What towns will be accessable?

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    Thats a secret, the towns that are accesible are all following the story, parts of the world may have changed alot, and other parts could be completely destroyed

School days again...
    Years

Story

Features:
    -Meet all the Hero
    -New Tiles

Sure, maybe I'll do your request first, is it Blue or Gary?

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
    Tempted to join... but the hack is a put down IMO...
    Still, I wanna put you all in your place... lol.

I would be good for mapping routes...
    It's old proof of work, but it's proof non-the-less... ( didn't use any other tiles because I didn't have any others, I can't tile insert on this paperweight I call a computer...)

Spoiler:

If you'd like more recent proof, feel free to ask. (I've improved, that last map was from 2008)

I also script better than most... Adapted the Natural Weather Script Created by ZDG and interdpth (Original concept by Anthony La) For snowy maps... helped LaZ script/bugfix in Liquid Crystal... I'm the go to guy for script help... I can be of some serious use there...
    If you need proof other than the aforementioned, please tell me so.

Last edited:

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    Tempted to join... but the hack is a put down IMO...
    Still, I wanna put you all in your place... lol.

I would be good for mapping routes...
    It's old proof of work, but it's proof non-the-less... ( didn't use any other tiles because I didn't have any others, I can't tile insert on this paperweight I call a computer...)

Spoiler:

If you'd like more recent proof, feel free to ask. (I've improved, that last map was from 2008)

I also script better than most... Adapted the Natural Weather Script Created by ZDG and interdpth (Original concept by Anthony La) For snowy maps... helped LaZ script/bugfix in Liquid Crystal... I'm the go to guy for script help... I can be of some serious use there...
    If you need proof other than the aforementioned, please tell me so.

Woah! Thanks for joining :D
    You are accepted as advanced scripter! And plz can ya give me a more recent form of mapping proof?
    ---------------------------
    Anyway:
    @Naruto, Your Ideas? What?

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
    New map for you.
    Imagine it with prettier tiles...
    The long paths leading in and out of this place have warps on them... (Think Berry Forest)
    Spoiler:

NOTE: The Rival is there because an event in intended for that position.
    The rest of the people in this route/foresty place are trainers.

Last edited:

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
    I warn you I only do good wilderness places, islands, forests, routes, stuff like that... I'm not too good at cities... Could just be the lack of tiles to work with I suppose...

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
    You have a better chance getting ahold of me on here than my E-Mail, I never check it... and MSN doesn't really work on my PC, so PM's / VMs are best... even just posting in this thread, I'm online EVERY DAY.... for hours on end...

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    Ok then, That sounds reasonable, since I am online most of the time too.
    Ok Everyone, Status Update on Apocalypse, We have a few scripted parts and upto Viridian Forest mapped, but we have come across a scripting problem that is difficult to fix, I will ask Tanui tonight whether or not he has managed to debug, if not I will consult OM3GA, can i call ya that?

Anyway, Just so you know, Galactic Platinum is still running. It is just gonna need some glitch fixing. I'm sure I can get some of our scripters to take a look at it.

Other than that We're going well everyone! Good Job!

Back