• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+Team Galactic Commanders+

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    Thanks 0M3GA ;)
    It seems Tainui has resigned as a scripter, but he agreed to stay in the team as a Music Inserter and Graphical Hacker.
    We have a few problems in Apocalypse, concerning scripts, so I think since GP hasnt seen any action lately we should try and get the next script for it done.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    Skills : Mapping and Adequate Scripting
    Position of Command: Grunt
    Proof of Entry: I have my hack: Pokemon Ephemeral Sky and my photo albums.
    Loyalty: Most of it will lie towards the team if I get accepted.
    Contact Info: msn= [email protected]

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    Ok Everyone, Status Update!!!
    0m3ga is doing the Galactic Platinums new script. Although he said hed be ddone by now he isnt.. So i will wait.
    Until then - keep up the gd work.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2012
    Hey guys XD ill will be part of the team XD ima be beta testing. Don't worry i report bugs as i find them already sent paranoid a pack of them

I did have a screen of a bug i passed by i dunno if its fixed but i dunno how 2 post it XD how do i post a png?
    +Team Galactic Commanders+

See.... The screen dosent appear it just shows the file.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2012
    ok... mind if a post a couple of times?

Lol i only need 11...........................

Last edited:

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    Im sorry, But you are no longer the Beta tester, You can test it after I release, but you are an excessive spammer and I already have a beta tester, and he is one who can fix the mistakes too.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2012
    Lol nice people who ask questions are spammers here."The only way to find your destiny is to ask questions. You obtain knowledge by asking questions i no i am not wise rnough to weild knowledge but i will keep asking questions when things aeent understandable until i die."

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    No I dont mean that, I mean that you went around saying this to just bout every hack , "Cool hack, I see potential!" Spammers are the ones who do that jus for more posts..

Back