• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Galamyth (recruiting)

Which region name do you prefer

• Jinon

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Junon

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2016
    Are we still going to implement the new gameplay?

Anyways, thanks for the nice feedback. ^^

@Raymanrulz: I think you can, you'll do the routes right? Also, have you been briefed about the new gameplay?

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2016
    Do you mean starter town so yes.

Here is the most descriptive description you will ever see of a city

Irizian Town:

After some thinking I have made the schematics for the first town. It will be a rectangular kind of shape,
    By combining a grassfield with a little pond at the bottom.
    This pond will not lead to a ocean or a river it will just be ordinary pond.
    The grassfield will be divided into five spots.
    1: Left upper corner
    *Player House*
    Just as unoriginal as ever but at least it will work
    2: Right upper corner
    *Other Player House*
    Same reason as 1
    3: Right Vertical middle
    *Prof. House*
    Insert reason 1 again
    4: Down Horizontal middle
    *Pond*
    Just a simple pond around 5x5 big it depends if I want to change this or not
    5 Left bottom corner
    *Cave*

What citys do you want me to do?

In the mean time, please do that first.

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2014
    Alright cause I dont want people to ask of things over and over again.So
    Here is the recap of what we have talked about.

Script of a old man that will give a pokemon each time you beat a Gym

Mythology of some cities

Celtic - Flotectora - Bug City Gym
    Lots of trees,big lake,only a few buildings lots of nature.
    Norse - Beaucloud - Ice City Gym
    Icy area,rocks,only a few trees
    Native American/Indian - Gierra - Ground City Gym
    No buildings.All the people live in caves.No trees.Zero Nature
    Egyptian - Volcaur - Random City
    Buildings/Sunny/something spring like
    Greek - Poseidon - Random City
    Water city like Sootopolis
    Chinese - Dusseeul - Ghost City Gym
    Mist,scary town

Gameplay

I have maybe finished the concept of Leachim.Every route got a warp on both the start and finish.This will gives the mappers a more variety and freedom for making bigger and prettier maps.So we can use all the original Firered tiles without making bugs and glitches if you walk through routes in and out that my current game had.I also had a idea for the elite four.It will be like the B/W E4.You will have to battle E4 but not in one building but on five different islands on the Djanu Islands.This will give more challenges for it.But this is just one idea

Pokemon itself

Ive thought about it for a long time now and I have decided to none of the Kanto pokemon will be catchable except for
    • Mankey
    • Primeape
    • Jynx
    All the other kanto pokemon are bye bye.This is because I couldnt make any good pokedex with all the other lines.
    Also the evo of Eevee will only evolve in Espeon and Umbreon.
    This would mean I need to get rid of three other pokemons in another region just to make all the pokemon fit.

The pokemon I will get rid off are.
    • Delibird
    • Unown
    • Luvdisc
    If people got questions about this PM me.
    All the Johto pokemon that evolve from Kanto pokemon will be catchable.But will have -5 stats lowering.In contradiction with Espeon and Umbreon who will get a +5 stats increase due to a high balanced stats of the Eevee Evo.

Gym Leaders

I know this is currently insignificant to all the other stuff but I think it is better to make this clear.
    Here are all the Gym Leaders with their types.

:bug:
    Okjo
    :ice:
    Rook
    :rock:
    Rocky
    :ghost:
    Koty
    :ground:
    Ryan
    :electric:
    Elektra
    :poison:
    Tac
    :dragon:
    Myra
    :psychic:
    Isabell
    :dark:
    Dan
    :fighting:
    Amon
    :water:
    Hydro

The pictures are just simple concepts,THEY CAN CHANGE
    same goes for the names

Jobs

As for my record these are the persons we currently have in this team that are active.

Leachy_Paloyz15 (srry if I wrote it wrong)
    *NPC scripter
    *Co-Story worker

Edogg
    *Town Mapper

RaymanRulez
    *Route Mapper

Jornoboy
    *Sprite Inserter

(XxRyomaEchizenxX*)
    *Tile inserter

*= He has shown to be active.

(M.L*)
    *Tile Maker
    * = He has shown to be active

(Lolwhet*)
    *Mapper
    * = He has shown to be active

If I missed someone please tell me.
    But for my account this is everyone that has shown to be active

Mapper stuff

RaymanRulez:
    Make four routes

Make a rocky path that leads to Mt.Moon.But instead of just a horizontal path.I want a vertical path with a limited move freedom

Edit the complete Mt.Moon.I dont ask for much just tweak it a little bit.Add some more rocks and more challenges.The reason I put this as "one" route is because it isnt much work compared to the other maps3 Make the path from Mt.Moon to Cerulean city frozen get rid of the trees and make the path snowy like.

Like Route "2" remake the nugget bridge and the route that is above that frozen like.
    Edogg
    Make two cities

Make a forest city,this city will have three houses.One PC,One PM and the Bug Gym.IT WILL NOT HAVE THE FOSSIL MUSEUM
    This city needs three exits.
    Exit 1:From the route you come of from Viridian City
    Exit 2: Path to a forest see pic

Exit 3: Path to the vertical Mt.Moon route
    Exit 1,2,3 needs to be on the horizontal line of the map.So down is Exit 1 and up is Exit 3,2

City two will be a snow city/ice city this will be nothing more then a snow version of Cerulean city.
    Everything will still be the same only snowy*tip*
    Change some blocks so that some houses will not still have the grass border at the end

Some stuff for RaymanRulez
    Instead of putting all those routes in different maps like you used to.Make all those maps into the Viridian Forest map.I want to see how good this will be.

Features

Everyone that ever contributed in this hack will have a cameo in the hack.Nothing too drastic just a NPC with some sentences that the person in questions normally would say.

PATCH
    This is actually quite a weird topic because.Everyone needs to do their part when the other one is doneCause otherwise we will have 6 roms with only a few things done.So until I think that this team can manage to make a rom.
    Ill will all give you simple tasks to do that can slowly progress the hack.Such as making simple sketches of maps which can work out till it is good enough to be in the hack.
    So just download a rom of
    POKEMON FIRERED

Things to do list
    *Maps
    *Scripts
    *Stats of all the pokemon
    *Story
    *Trainers need to be redone
    *Different OW
    *Different Icons (I dont really know about this one because it will be hard)
    *Sprites must be inserted
    *Backsprites needs to be finished

Conclusion

Also if you have read this post just post under this post this sentence exactly

"I have read the post concerning this thread"

This way I know that you are active and will help contribute to this hack

Well I hope we will finally succeed in making this hack happen.

If there are any questions or if I missed something please post it as quick as possible

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2014
    I am going to be honest,but I think your trainer sprites look not that good.
    The concept is nice but the outlining is terrible.
    Srry,if I offended you

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2016
    "I have read the post concerning this thread"

I agree to all of those. Let's get this done. ^^

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2014
    We will,also Leach I found something out in the first edited area.When you talk to the girl in the lab she talks about Johto and mixed regions.Was this already in the game or did you put it in??

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2016
    We will,also Leach I found something out in the first edited area.When you talk to the girl in the lab she talks about Johto and mixed regions.Was this already in the game or did you put it in??
    I putted it in. And also, you've kinda misinterpreted that one..

You see, she says that their research team was launched FROM Johto. And the MIXED part are the genetic structure of the pokemon living in the Jinon region.

edogg

EXTREME mapper
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2014
    Finished the forest town i will post screenshots when im done with ice town.

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2014
    Good work,cant wait to see it
    EDIT:Leach,you said something about the day and nigh system,but I havent seen it in the game yet and can you also explain how you did that

Rayziken 2

Beginning ROM Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2016
    I'll make some more suggestions:

Adding new tiles that are just more graphically appealing versions of the current ones rather than unique ones if possible.
    Perhaps adding new Gym Leader sprites. They could still be FR/LG styled but just unfamiliar faces.
    Change the sprites of one or two Pokemon. Some of them look good, but not amazing, like the Pony/Horse creature that comes before or after the Normal Eeveelution.

I could insert all Pokemon sprites for you using my method. It would take weeks but I'm willing to do around 50, all of them if no-one else volunteers. They will need to be 64x64 or smaller though.

pipdeath

My Name Is Shadow Wolf
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    Skills: sprite inserter cry inserter stat editor

Proof of Work (not necessary immediately):pm

Time Zone:US eastern

Why you want to join this team:i think i could help you with the sprite inserts cry inserts and the stats

PS Ive got 800 sprites front and back if u need them
    :t253::t253::t253::t253::t253::t253::t253::t253::t253::t253::t253::t253::t253::t253::t253:

Back