• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please, i dont know what to do

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    I sadly have a Modest Zapdos with HP Fighting :(

Years
    Mullet said:
    Well Bold isn't that bad. Someone I knew had a Zam with an Adamant nature, he didn't notice it until he had already beated the game, lol.

How strong is the HP though?
    :\
    Its strong enough to kill with non super effective hits so I would say 50 or above :\

Synchronize

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    There should be like an HP calculator online somewhere...

Pete

<>PAWN CONTROL 1.0<>
    Years
    True.
    If you took a NetBattle team in game, you'd be king of wherever you're from. Unfortunately it's **** near impossible to get a decent team in game, purely because of the random values. If they were truely customizable, NetBattle might not exist.

Ham

asdf tl;dr
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2006
    no, it's not

just the registry.

the servers are fine.

I'm on one right now.

nb.smogon.zapto, wasn't it?

Synchronize

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    The registry is the list of servers. Sometimes the registry is down, so you can't select from the list of servers to go to. However, servers can still be active, but you need to connect to them directly. To do this, click "Advanced" and type in the server's IP or Adress. The only two adress I know off the top of my head are:

Smogon - nb.smogon.com
    PokeRealm - nb.pokerealm.net

Zootster

Awesome Guy Extrordinaire
    Years
    I was reading through and saw this:
    Synchronize said:
    There should be like an HP calculator online somewhere...
    Serebii has one right here. I'm surprised that most people have never seen it....

Back