• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Illusions Reboot! [Now Recruiting]

Ash Ketchum 11

If you need any photos or sprites modified (color) or anything, shoot me a pm.

Shadowraze

ur mum
    Years
  • Hey guys, I'm doing Mr Merc.
    If you need any photos or sprites modified (color) or anything, shoot me a pm.

If you can show us some examples that would be great. :)

I was reading through storyline do you get a zorua or a starter .

That was last year's story that I would doubt will change.

I'm planning to have the 1st-5th gen starters as your pokemon. Probably a random choice of those 15 pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2016
    If you can show us some examples that would be great. :)

That was last year's story that I would doubt will change.

I'm planning to have the 1st-5th gen starters as your pokemon. Probably a random choice of those 15 pokemon.

Have you thought of a new story?

Vincent

Often moronically charismatic
    Years
  • Yo raze! Why don't we just do this.... We make a grassy plain behind the professor's place where we get the starters, the 15 starters are catchable at the plain, borrow the player a pokemon, give him some pokeballs then the first one he catches on said grassy plain will be his starter.. just an idea but I am the idea man after all :>

Shadowraze

ur mum
    Years
  • Yo raze! Why don't we just do this.... We make a grassy plain behind the professor's place where we get the starters, the 15 starters are catchable at the plain, borrow the player a pokemon, give him some pokeballs then the first one he catches on said grassy plain will be his starter.. just an idea but I am the idea man after all :>

Good Idea, though I don't want that area accesible until later on in the ggame as there i something hidden in the cave there.

Vincent

Years
  • Good Idea, though I don't want that area accesible until later on in the ggame as there i something hidden in the cave there.

Nah mate, I was thinking that the grassy starter plains was just a one time thing and cannot be accessible for the rest of the game...

Tyranitar Killer

Tyranibeast
    Years
  • I have composed a bit of music that could be a title screen whether or whether not its in the game is whether my friend wants to use it in his game or not

Shadowraze

ur mum
    Years
  • Nah mate, I was thinking that the grassy starter plains was just a one time thing and cannot be accessible for the rest of the game...

I'll keep it in mind.

I have composed a bit of music that could be a title screen whether or whether not its in the game is whether my friend wants to use it in his game or not

Could you please share so I can listen to it? :3

Vincent

Years
  • Speaking of music... Raze, when will you be needing that mix? I need a deadline so I can prepare it =-=

タイラー

Stress
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    Username:Tyler1616
    Hacking Skills:Mapping, scripting, spriting (Trainer)
    Applying As:all of the above
    Proof: Some sprites im using for another hackView attachment 72026
    And a sandqueen to improve your day.View attachment 72028
    Also a map of route 1 I did, I will send if needed.
    Timezone: US central
    Contact Info: (Skype most preferably) Skype, tylerthem1n3r

Shadowraze

ur mum
    Years
  • Speaking of music... Raze, when will you be needing that mix? I need a deadline so I can prepare it =-=

Next month probably just around that time. ;)

Imma be honest here I never liked the idea of not being able to get all starters in a rom hack, because you can't trade in it.

You can get all the starters in the hack lol. All of them will be capturable in the wild or via in-game trade or a gift pokemon.

We're you not satisfied with my work?

I'm really sorry but no I wasn't satisfied you can improve and resend proof to me though.

Username:Tyler1616
    Hacking Skills:Mapping, scripting, spriting (Trainer)
    Applying As:all of the above
    Proof: Some sprites im using for another hackView attachment 72026
    And a sandqueen to improve your day.View attachment 72028
    Also a map of route 1 I did, I will send if needed.
    Timezone: US central
    Contact Info: (Skype most preferably) Skype, tylerthem1n3r

Those sprites look neat but trust me I can do better than that. Not to be rude or anything but I think they aren't quite on that level that I'm finding yet maybe you can consider a re-submission of proof next time around.

Ash Ketchum 11

Not really sure how... You weren't satisfied with what I did, maybe you didn't understand the format?

Back