• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Johto

Should I make a weekly newsletter?

• Yes

Votes: 33 41.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • Depends what was in it

Votes: 35 43.8%

• Total voters

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
    lol, its a daunting task when it builds up on you like this, i already had loads to do lol. Btw, i have changed the starters, all to be revealed. I shall tell you now that you dont get to choose your actual starter, it will be randomly selected from one of the three (which i will reveal later, maybe starting with some authentic "blackout" pics

xFlareonx

Team Johto Member
    Years

Skills: Mapping, not much else but Id like to learn scripting soon, i can also test any hacks for glitches if that counts
    Proof of work: Was working on a gold hack then hit some bugs, i can send it if you want
    Past experience: Same as above
    Contact information: email should be on my profile

Last edited:

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
    Welcome to the team, the gold hack sounds good, send me it and ill take a peek, mapping is pretty much done up to where i want the first beta, but you can work ahead if you want, i need every town/route in johto, so there is plenty to do (i am working on some towns personally, so let me know what you wanna do before you do it) that counts for everyone tbh, now i just need to sort out a bug that keeps deleting parts of scripts, and insert a lot of maps, fun fun fun ;)

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Hey pichu i havent posted in a while but the starter thing sounds good i cant wait to find out what the starters are going to be :)

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
    Made some silhouettes for the new starters, see if you can guess what they are (they arent the standard fire/grass/water combo) remember that you dont get to choose your starter, it is randomly selected. I will release the Rivals starters (depends on what you get) when people guess what these are (its pretty obvious)

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Oh Gawd .... what could those be

But Pidgey Magikarp and Caterpie dont make a Type match up what so eva O.O

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
    Just a few notes.

1. Well done sam, you guessed the starters, although i told u so u kinda cheated.
    2. The starters are not supposed to make a matchup as the rival doesnt have one of them
    3. The orginal starters will be obtainable through jobs for the Prof
    4. Prof Elm does NOT give your starter

That should be plenty to ponder

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
    Years
    Just a few notes.

1. Well done sam, you guessed the starters, although i told u so u kinda cheated.
    2. The starters are not supposed to make a matchup as the rival doesnt have one of them
    3. The orginal starters will be obtainable through jobs for the Prof
    4. Prof Elm does NOT give your starter

That should be plenty to ponder

hmmmmmm a little to much to ponder lol, anyway how our progress?

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I'd like to apply!

Skills: Intermediate Scripter, Mapper, Tile Maker, Tile Inserter
    Proof of work: Err... Don't have any prepared, if you want some will post.
    Past experience: My own hacks, Team Elemental, Team Mega Hacks
    Contact information: PM or VM me :cer_smile:

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
    Welcome agentgeo, any proof will do, its just rly an idea of your skill level.

Our progress is halted, except for the storyline, i want to develop that before i make any more progress, however feel free to work on anything, but tell me what first

Back