• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Johto

Should I make a weekly newsletter?

• Yes

Votes: 33 41.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • Depends what was in it

Votes: 35 43.8%

• Total voters

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
    Years
    My incompitance mainly, that and a bug that is deleting my scripts, it is very annoying. However I shall work on it as much as possible

really? i could insert your scripts if you want me to

What is causing the bug? I mean, is it fixable?

now you have an entei, where do you find those awesome sprites

Last edited:

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
    It may be fixable by expanding the rom, it is already 32 but i dont think its big enough as FSF cant find any free space (hence inserting the scripts taking too long) i may be able to make it larger with a hex editor

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    really? i could insert your scripts if you want me to

now you have an entei, where do you find those awesome sprites

I find them here.vv
    https://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites.html

It may be fixable by expanding the rom, it is already 32 but i dont think its big enough as FSF cant find any free space (hence inserting the scripts taking too long) i may be able to make it larger with a hex editor

I was thinking that it being too small was the problem. Good luck fixing it. ;)

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
    Firstly, spot on Geo.
    Secondly awesome new sig Flareon
    Thirdly, do you wanna stick with emerald and try to solve this bug, or switch to ruby/sapphire and lose battle frontier (maybe phone, cant remember if its in there)

Back