• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Johto

Should I make a weekly newsletter?

• Yes

Votes: 33 41.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • Depends what was in it

Votes: 35 43.8%

• Total voters

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    found it on WAH :D

Along with silver's but i dont have a screenshot yet

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
    Right, who wants to map Route Whatever it is that leads from Goldenrod to the park. I also need most towns, so feel free to do anything other than Ecruteak (i have my own plans for that)

As for scripting, im not sure, signposts around the towns (its simple, but its something)

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    If i have any spare time i could do it :)

And i believe its called route 36

Pokemonatoms

something...
    Years
    Skills: Mapping , basic scripting.
    Proof of work: Sorry none but i am good.
    Past experience: I do not have any past experience but i am working on a ruby hack and it goes to slateport city sooo...
    Contact information:Pm me please dont write back on the thread or e-mail me at [email protected].

xFlareonx

Team Johto Member
    Years
    { "lightbox_close": "Close", "lightbox_next": "Next", "lightbox_previous": "Previous", "lightbox_error": "The requested content cannot be loaded. Please try again later.", "lightbox_start_slideshow": "Start slideshow", "lightbox_stop_slideshow": "Stop slideshow", "lightbox_full_screen": "Full screen", "lightbox_thumbnails": "Thumbnails", "lightbox_download": "Download", "lightbox_share": "Share", "lightbox_zoom": "Zoom", "lightbox_new_window": "New window", "lightbox_toggle_sidebar": "Toggle sidebar" }
    Team Johto

" alt="" style="float: Show Image;" />Here's Olivine City :D
    I'll do the Routes tomorrow

Attachments

• Team Johto
      Olivine City.png
      15.5 KB · Views: 12

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
    Not done any hacking recently, but i do have an update. Due to the fact our team is one of the most viewed, I shall be adding a "Hacks we support" section, so if you want to advertise your hack here, pm me details and i shall add it to the list

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Hello, Shiny. I am sorry to inform you, but I no longer wish to be a member of this team. I'm sorry, but it is no active enough, and I wish to be a part of only teams that are active.

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
    Hi everyone, just to let you all know I am suspending this hack until after Christmas due to a lack of space (and speed) on my current laptop, however after Christmas I shall have a new PC which will be a lot faster and will be mainly for hacking. Feel free to keep working on maps etc if you want, and i'll PM you or post on here when i'm ready to use them. On another note I am sorry for not posting this sooner, I have had a lot on my mind recently and have been very busy. Anyways, I'll hopefully be back here around this time next month.

Shiny

Back