• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Johto

Should I make a weekly newsletter?

• Yes

Votes: 33 41.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • Depends what was in it

Votes: 35 43.8%

• Total voters

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
    Years
    Hi everyone, just to let you all know I am suspending this hack until after Christmas due to a lack of space (and speed) on my current laptop, however after Christmas I shall have a new PC which will be a lot faster and will be mainly for hacking. Feel free to keep working on maps etc if you want, and i'll PM you or post on here when i'm ready to use them. On another note I am sorry for not posting this sooner, I have had a lot on my mind recently and have been very busy. Anyways, I'll hopefully be back here around this time next month.

Shiny

All right shiny, guess i can spend a little more time on my own hack, but i'll be waiting for Christmas then...

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
    Heyya, I'm back!

I'm just sorting out little things atm, im taking a couple of days to sort out what i want where and stuff like that (like whats on signposts etc) I will let you all know when im done, and i look forward to hacking with you all once again

Shiny

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
    Wow lolz, i wish everyone was so enthusiastic, well, im currently also working on 2 side projects as well, which arent rly hacking, or to do with roms, but still, i will post them up when they are a bit further. As for the hack, i havent rly gotten on my computer much over the past few days, its hard to get back into hacking, but thought i should let everybody know, dont want people thinking ive abandoned you again lol. Anyways, thanks

Shiny

war rock exe

Years
    Wow lolz, i wish everyone was so enthusiastic, well, im currently also working on 2 side projects as well, which arent rly hacking, or to do with roms, but still, i will post them up when they are a bit further. As for the hack, i havent rly gotten on my computer much over the past few days, its hard to get back into hacking, but thought i should let everybody know, dont want people thinking ive abandoned you again lol. Anyways, thanks

Shiny

hahahah ya, i'll be waiting boss :)

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
    Heyya again, hacking is still at a minimum, not managed to find much time atm, however, i have a new short project that loads of you will find helpful, i just need to get permission from someone before i start...anyways cya again later

shiny

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
    Attached is a QR code of a beta of something im working on, it works great, but cant be updated as it stands currently, oh yeah, and its for android, and you will need a google account to download it

Last edited:

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
    Today seems as good a day as any, lets start small and just work on New Bark for today, inserting the map, minor scripts such as signs, and then I'll put new sprites for the starters in and work on getting given them. When I've inserted the map, I'll post a patch up, so we are all working with the same thing. Thanks again

Shiny

Awesome, the redesign of New Bark is done, I may tweak with it more, but its done for now, I wont post a patch yet, because there are still scripts that need dealing with, but that's the map. Feedback, positive and negative, is welcome. Thanks

Shiny

Edit: I've made a slight change to the houses now, more info will be released soon

Last edited by a moderator:

war rock exe

Years
    Awesome, the redesign of New Bark is done, I may tweak with it more, but its done for now, I wont post a patch yet, because there are still scripts that need dealing with, but that's the map. Feedback, positive and negative, is welcome. Thanks

Shiny

Edit: I've made a slight change to the houses now, more info will be released soon

sweet, will we be using tiles?

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
    Well...do you know where to find any tuts on Ruby title screen hacking? If so, a new title screen would be awesome, same sorta specs as last time. Thanks

Shiny

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
    Title should say glistening topaz version, and have a silhouette of raikou, OR glistening topaz version with a black screen, with raikous eyes glinting in the background

I also need OW's for Raikou if anyone has the time, its pretty urgent, as they are needed for the first "scene" in the game, however, i will use another pokemon for now

Edit: I have forward facing OW's now, from FR, but I still need other directions etc

Last edited:

war rock exe

Years
    Title should say glistening topaz version, and have a silhouette of raikou, OR glistening topaz version with a black screen, with raikous eyes glinting in the background

I also need OW's for Raikou if anyone has the time, its pretty urgent, as they are needed for the first "scene" in the game, however, i will use another pokemon for now

Edit: I have forward facing OW's now, from FR, but I still need other directions etc

lol here you go shiny you owe me :) Below are the OW's for Raikou and any other johto pokemon you might need :)

Back