• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Johto

Should I make a weekly newsletter?

• Yes

Votes: 33 41.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • Depends what was in it

Votes: 35 43.8%

• Total voters

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
    @war: urm, you arent on the new forum i dont think, cos you havent appeared on the "our newest member" thing..

@everyone else: Screenshots coming later, more of teasers than anything else though, so dont get your hopes up

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
    nice, screenies, me liky, when ?? oh and i think war rock is on the forums, i remember seeing his post there, or at least i think so !!!

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
    Screenie Time!

Only the one for now, more coming later:

Team Johto

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Yes, I'm aware that Mew is facing the wrong way, I'm gonna fix that later, when I get ready for more screenshots...Anyways, ponder over that, and see what you think it means (I'm not trying to trick you, it really does mean something)

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
    haha, I am weird. I actually didn't have time tonight, but I will try to sort them out tomorrow, provided I have time, if not I will sort them out the day after. Sorry about this :/

Echidna

Years
    sorry eh ?? WEIRD !!
    ok this is getting stupid, so where is the ips now, oh and i have to say something annoying:
    Spoiler:

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    I can music hack :3
    If you need such a thing shiny pichu ;D
    (but i can only do a certain amount of songs :/)

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
    Sorry to see you go Pedro, and yup Sam, i could do with a music hacker. All I need then is a tiler, spriter, cry editor (that one is quite urgent) and some other stuff, but thats the most urgent right now (oh and a music composer). Thanks, Shiny

PS: I have enough **** going on in my real life, without it coming here too, so when I say bear with me, could you PLEASE bear with me, cos there is only so much I can do every day

Edit:

Team Johto

Just a minor edit, but thought you might like to see

If anyone knows where I can find a way to edit the "GAME FREAK PRESENTS" screen, I tried using unLZ, but they are tiles, rather than a picture (very annoying, as it would come out as "TEAM JOMEO PRESENTS" which clearly is not what we are called) so yeah, if anyone knows, let me know how/tell me where to find out. Thanks, Shiny

Last edited:

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
    Years
    Sorry to see you go Pedro, and yup Sam, i could do with a music hacker. All I need then is a tiler, spriter, cry editor (that one is quite urgent) and some other stuff, but thats the most urgent right now (oh and a music composer). Thanks, Shiny

PS: I have enough **** going on in my real life, without it coming here too, so when I say bear with me, could you PLEASE bear with me, cos there is only so much I can do every day

Edit:

Team Johto

Just a minor edit, but thought you might like to see

If anyone knows where I can find a way to edit the "GAME FREAK PRESENTS" screen, I tried using unLZ, but they are tiles, rather than a picture (very annoying, as it would come out as "TEAM JOMEO PRESENTS" which clearly is not what we are called) so yeah, if anyone knows, let me know how/tell me where to find out. Thanks, Shiny

actually, i think there's a tut for that on youtube

Thought you might like to see the new Cherrygrove City!!

Team Johto

Crit, comment, and rate

NICE SHINY!!!!! I can see that you were busy while i was gone :)

Last edited:

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
    Haha, been very busy, but hey, i want the first beta out asap (i dont wanna rush it tho). Got a few more maps to do, and I must say that the new AdvanceMap is being VERY useful!!! Anyways, hopefully more later (hopefully a new map, and I may have finished with those Pokemon from before (all depends on how much time I have)

Echidna

Years
    the new advanced map has some missing features, but all in all, its the best thing that ever happened to mapping, lol, thank you lu-ho

Back