• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Johto

Should I make a weekly newsletter?

• Yes

Votes: 33 41.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • Depends what was in it

Votes: 35 43.8%

• Total voters

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
    Skills: scripting ; inserting pokemon sprites ; mapping
    Proof of work: tutorial links in my sig
    Past experience: well i haven't actually finished any hacksa, but i am currently on 11 hacking teams
    Contact information:
    just pm me, and i sorta joined myour forum without permisiion, was kinda a mistake, so sorry, if i could leave i would've...lol....

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
    Years
    Thought I'd best post before the thread gets closed. Not much to say, ive been working more on...something else at the moment. However, i will be doing a couple more maps this weekend, maybe today or tomorrow as well, it depends on how things go. Oh, and on a side note, if anyone knows how to edit abilities (name, effect etc) then please let me know. Thanks again, Shiny

lol what a coincidence!!! I was just thinking about that today... but i have no idea how though...

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
    Welcome to the team Pedro. Would you like to try mapping...the outside of Sinjoh Ruins..

@war rock exe: Yeah, i thought about it the other day, it would be good to give my secret pokemon its actual ability, rather than a substitute

Last edited:

Echidna

Years
    cool, outside of sinjoh ruins...u got a rom base u working on ??? oh and r the needed tiles inserted....
    P.S happy to be part of the team...

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
    I changed my mind about Sinjoh ruins, was thinking about doing something with them, but looking at the maps again, it would be too complex. Instead would you like to map Blackthorn City (I know, odd, we arent even at Cherrygrove yet, but i have my reasons). You may use the original map as a base, but i would prefer it to be mostly custom.

Our ROM base is Ruby, currently the tiles etc havent been edited at all, so no need for a patch of any kind.

Thanks, Shiny

PS: I had forgotten about the forum, added a new page to it "Anime", feel free to take a look, and post anything you wish to. (Sorry for the off topicness any mods that are reading this)

Echidna

Years
    blackthorn eh ?? i'll give it a shot, send it to you tomorrow....ruby base....ok !!!

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
    Well, after Cherrygrove is mapped I shall work on some events, then release "Pre-BETA" 1. However, I shall be releasing a beta of something I have been working on on the Team Johto forum, details will be on there, and only visible to members. Anyway, back on topic, I shall map Cherrygrove either tonight, or tomorrow. Thanks, Shiny

Echidna

Years
    i like that sig type thingy "thanks, shiny", its like u take each and every post as a letter, very cool, oh and i'll probably have the map here tomorrow like i said...and i'll check the forums rght away...

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
    Edit: Thanks Pedro, much appreciated. Just a thought, but do you have MSN? I've found it is the most efficient way of keeping contact with the team, although i may have a better solution soon...

Haha, I did it once, and have done it ever since, I dont write it on some posts, like this one, but on most posts I do, it just kinda stuck, i think of it as my "catchphrase"

Last edited:

Echidna

Years
    nice catchphrase...and yes i have msn, the only prob is recently, when i sign in, it says
    "newer version requier, download here" and i seriously don't have the time to go surfing for the newest messenger, but maybe later on...lol...

war rock exe

Years
    Well, after Cherrygrove is mapped I shall work on some events, then release "Pre-BETA" 1. However, I shall be releasing a beta of something I have been working on on the Team Johto forum, details will be on there, and only visible to members. Anyway, back on topic, I shall map Cherrygrove either tonight, or tomorrow. Thanks, Shiny

well hey when you have a release date PM it to me cuz i want my hack to come out on the same day lol

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
    Just a quick announcement, I have yet to start mapping Cherrygrove, weekend was busier than expected, however, i plan to mapped it before next monday (hopefully). Thanks, Shiny

Echidna

Years
    catchphrase again !! lol, sorry i didn't get the map done, but since we're still far from getting there, we have time, and when i get some, i will make it and send it to u !!!

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
    Sorry, but due to a lack of interest i am suspending this hack. If you would like me to continue, please click this link and vote in the poll: https://bit.ly/hg25ZX. Thanks, Shiny

Edit: Just so you know, that was an april fools joke, I am still hacking, the link only rickrolls you xP

Last edited:

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
    Hi all, just because I am a little odd, I am gonna move the hacking related stuff to the new Team Johto forum, this is quite simply because I want to leave the ins and outs a secret from the "public", however, I will still release screenshots every now and then, and will continue to "regularly" (haha) post here, this will be our base of operations, but the main work will move to the new forum (so we can talk slightly more freely about the story etc), anyway, here is the link (its also on the first post) https://teamjohto.freeforums.org/index.php. Thanks, Shiny

Last edited:

war rock exe

Years
    Hi all, just because I am a little odd, I am gonna move the hacking related stuff to the new Team Johto forum, this is quite simply because I want to leave the ins and outs a secret from the "public", however, I will still release screenshots every now and then, and will continue to "regularly" (haha) post here, this will be our base of operations, but the main work will move to the new forum (so we can talk slightly more freely about the story etc), anyway, here is the link (its also on the first post) https://teamjohto.freeforums.org/index.php. Thanks, Shiny

all right sweet, will do :)

Echidna

Years
    heys guys, i made a banner for this team:
    Team Johto

hope yall like it !!!

Back