• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Lucid Dreamz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • TEAM LUCID DREAMZ

*******THIS IS NOT A HACK TEAM, JUST SO YOU'RE AWARE BEFORE READING ONWARD.*******
    *******WE ARE CURRENTLY RECRUITING, PLEASE POST WITH TEMPLATE BELOW********

Introduction
    Hey Everyone! This team is lead by me, and we have longterm intentions - we want to make a fan game first, and then afterwards we plan on building on our productions for further development/ growth as a team. Right now the team consists of me and another person mainly, but after this starting game I plan to move in with a few fellow scripters to fully form this team that plans to make games in the future, and aspire to be a game creation company. (This is rather brief because I'm not going to try about brag about a future that may never happen, so I'm just going to leave it like this because so far there hasn't been much, so thats all I can say.)

This team really focuses on being different then the normal, and doing the unexpected. for instance, our Pokemon Dark Sky is the first pokemon fan game i've ever seen this well acclaimed that pokemon were evil and trainers didn't catch pokemon, but fought them instead. We think outside the box, and our skill shows it. Hopefully you guys appreciate our work, and I hope we can catch the eyes of fellow experts.

For our first game, we are using a program called RPG XP, which scripts in a modified Ruby and uses 4x4 sprites.

Here you can find information on our current project (Which is what I'm currently recruiting help for) called Pokemon Dark Sky: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=256373

Current team members
    As of Right now, we just lost our main sprite maker which is why this post is being created in the first place. We need a talented spriter who is able to customize overworld sprites (4x4) as well as additional battle sprites / skill animations. (We would love to have multiple skilled spriters, since there is a good workload.)
    Also, if there is someone who is adept in map making/ tiling, we would love to have you aboard too considering we need some customized tiles created as well as someone skilled in editing terrains to look lush and detailed.
    Me: Scripter, Mapper, and Organizer.
    Diagostimo: Scripter, Spriter.
    Emily: Music
    (Spriter Here)
    (Spriter Here)
    (Mapper/Tiler Here)

Current Projects

Pokemon Dark Sky
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=256373
    This is our main project currently and the game we're recruiting help for.

features:
    -Kanto Region Revamped! Will have a very Different Look, aswell as many different areas.
    -Tales of Battle System ( Think Star Ocean, Tales of Etc )
    -Make Decisions that can alter the Storyline!
    (I would suggest reading the link above to find out more about the story, gameplay, and available screenshots etc.)

Application form

Here's the template, if you're interested use this and leave some of your work below! :D

Skills:
    Proof of work:
    Past experience:
    Contact information:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    Skills:Graphics
    Proof of work: PM Me
    Past experience:Lone Hacks
    Contact information
    : PM Me

Years
  • I'm afraid this thread was approved entirely by accident- I'll PM you (Nightwing87) the reasons why. Apologies for any inconvenience! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back