• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Magma

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    Um maybe if you knwo the hax you might shut up and listen, he froze my tangrowth and it was my only pokemon that could take 4 hits from a sped up electivire.(only pokemon taht could even take 1)oh and you said that our battle didn't count on your record because of so much hax so don't be a hypocryt please.

Actually, if you read past the post where I said I wasn't counting it, I then said I was counting it. I only said I wasn't because I just enjoy getting you riled up. I even just traded you that prize Beldum a while ago, so how did I not count it?

And I don't need to know the hax, because it wouldn't matter. Haxes can be game breaking, that's for sure, but it's all still hax - luck. And since no one can control it, you just have to take it as is.

Years
    I am not going to apologize, but I will admit that you beat me this time. I still believe what I said so I am not going to take it back. Oh and I want to battle again. And I hate to say it but I believe one of my rules is no ninjask, I just went along with it so you actually did break my rules I just let you do it anyways. I suggest you not break them again.

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
    okay fine, good fight then.

dragon dance is my favorite move now.

and yes it was a bitter grape type medicine. but it back fired you didn't let him get enough speed bonuses.

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
    it doesn't matter quick claw didn't help him at all it was dragon dance and you know it.

EDIT: okay fine didn't know ninjask was in the no-goers rule, and I didn't know gyrados had a quick claw (just traded for it last night) i'm going to change it to a leftovers.

either way... you used a ninjask too, and the ninjask had quick claw, it was totally fair.

Years
    I know for a fact it helped and I just realized that you actually broke 2 of my rules so I think I have to tell you that if it happens again I am kicking you out. It's like they say, 3 strikes and you're out. Oh and it did help, you only had one speed boost and one dragon dance on your gyarados and I brought out a speed boosted gengar and your quick claw let it outrun me.

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    I am not going to apologize, but I will admit that you beat me this time. I still believe what I said so I am not going to take it back. Oh and I want to battle again. And I hate to say it but I believe one of my rules is no ninjask, I just went along with it so you actually did break my rules I just let you do it anyways. I suggest you not break them again.

No Ninjask? That's a bit low... pointing out an obvious team weakness. It's lame to just ban something if you have no way of dealing with it. What happens if you go into some kind of tournament where your rules don't count?

Anyways, I think I'll do the same thing in my rules...

But I'll call it, "No Ooka"

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
    fine then... sorry for breaking your rules, you said you wanted to see my new team, it wasn't like an official team magma heated battle...

anyways you STILL used a ninjask and you STILL used a quick claw, so you broke two of your rules aswell. It's basically a tie.

and two dragon dance > one ninjask speed boost.

Cema

Dis are an wittey tietl.
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    No Ninjask? That's a bit low... pointing out an obvious team weakness. It's lame to just ban something if you have no way of dealing with it. What happens if you go into some kind of tournament where your rules don't count?

Anyways, I think I'll do the same thing in my rules...

But I'll call it, "No Ooka"

Team Magma

Years
    Actually, do you remember the post a taste of your own medicine(means I only did it because you used them)and cema, you and richard steel need to take your opinions to your own threads, they are my rules and if you keep spamming over them I will report you.

That's it, you are out mithos. Sorry but pack your things. I want you out now.

Years
    Well I don't want to spam it up anymore than it already is so the way I see it is you are kicked out, no argueing, I have removed you from the first post and I am tired of people complaining about my rules, they are mine and I can do what I want with them so I would appreciate it if someone would come here and battle instead of spam. Plus you don't have Team Magma in your siggy anymore.

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
    well I shouldn't come back it, but I will anyway.

I am going to make my own personal battle thread for myself though, and I don't really want a leader as much.

but sure.

and why are you calling me back? You were pretty intent on kicking me out an hour ago.

EDIT: if it's about breaking the rules you broke them to.

Years
    I actually didn'y, I just put those pokemon in there to prove a point, not for an actual battle, and you can thank richard for the change in mood. But if you are going to start your own thread then don't plan on staying here. I will let you here but only if this is your thread, if you don't like having a leader then you don't deserve to have to run under one.

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
    yah I thought it was probably richard...

and why can't I make a seperate thread to battle. I would like to battle people other then you every once and a while. while not posting on other peoples threads...

posting here and waiting for somebody to come just lowers the chances.

and the thing about having a leader is this is the second time you've kicked me out just too let me back in.

Back