• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Magma

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    I actually didn'y, I just put those pokemon in there to prove a point, not for an actual battle, and you can thank richard for the change in mood. But if you are going to start your own thread then don't plan on staying here. I will let you here but only if this is your thread, if you don't like having a leader then you don't deserve to have to run under one.

Heilige Scheisse, Ooka, are you kidding me?

Mithos Kid, I apologize for trying to change Ooka's heart about the matter. Start your own thread, run far, far away from here. :P

Einige Leute ändern nie.

Years
    I know but I also don't know why we are discussing this, I let you back in thanks to a generous person and you are trying to get selfish and tempt me with banning. How are you tempting me you ask, because you are trying to say(but aren't just coming out and saying it)that I can't kick you out and leave you out. The reason you are tempting me is because I feel like kicking you out to show you that I can leave you out, but chose not to.

Well you can ask Ichida if you don't believe me but I told him that I planned on putting you in charge of this thread and leaving, I later changed my mind when I found out that just skill doesn't make a leader, it takes someone that can lead and help other people in what they want to accomplish, which is why I think if you don't like having a leader, I don't think you should be run by one. I am saying this as nice as possible, find your own path if you think that's best for you.

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
    i'm trying to be a nice as I possibly can, psydragon is my friend, anemos is my best friend, cakekun helped me out with my team. Supermandudekid was my first opponent in a real tourny and that was fun for the both of us. I'm friends with everybody (thats active) here.

and Richard I don't want to give up. I just want to have another thread where I can still battle. I can name it like Mithos Kid- battle team magma or something like that. or I can even put that i'm a team magma member and by fighting me you have the chance to join and the likes of that.

The friend/helpful/leadership thing isn't very hard for me with the members of team magma, and how would I become the admin of another site, out of 6 other guys if I wasn't a good leader/helpful/ a good fiend.

you choose what you want, I want to be a member here, and I want to be able to battle everyone, is that possible?

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
    I can do better thats why everybody can improve...

and all I want is to make a thread where I can battle people other then the team magma thread.

i'm sorry if you got mad because I beat you, and you can rematch me in the near future.

So what is it... yes.. or no.

Years
    It's a you aren't listening to what I am saying. I am saying that there are better things out there than Team Magma, and yeah I got a little upset over you beating me. Only because of the first time getting me angry in the first place but either way it's up to you if you come back or not.

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
    I will come back if you allow me to make a seperate thread for battles, wheither I put that i'm a member of team magma and basically the same thing that I said before.

If not i'll still join but it probably won't be as much fun...

Years
    Heck, I guess you can have your own battle thread, I am a strict person, not an inconciderate one. I understand that you want a thread so go for it. And you can be on the team too. But only if you add me back to your friends XD

PsyDragon Trainer

PokéPro?
    Years
    I hate to break up this ego fest, but you lost, Ooka. If you ran, you lost. Haxes suck, and I complain about them all the time (as I'm sure you're fully aware of, cue flashback to old battle), but I always count it. There's proof in that Beldum I just sent you. Hax or no hax, a win is a win and a loss is a loss. No one likes hax, but we deal with it. Let's say you got a great hax on Mithos, could he say you didn't win and demand a rematch?

A rematch is fine, but you can't be so arrogant that you refuse to even count a battle because of a hax incident. You start doing that, and suddenly every battle somehow ended with "hax" and no one can claim a win. Grow up.
    Quoted for truth.
    Hm. I believe I had a battle with Mithos Kid, recently. Was there hax involved? Yep. Did his loss probably pretain to it? Yep. Did he accept it? Yeah. There's a difference between the way he/everyone else acts versus the way you, Ooka, act. When we lose out of hax, we get pissed off. We ramble about it. Is it a loss? Yeah, regardless of what happend, it's a loss. And it's only a game.

Damn, Ooka, you gotta work on your people skills.
    Whoa, quoted for truth!!!
    there i beat you fare and square... no hax no nothing..

who do you owe an apoligy to from earlier?
    LOL, go Mithos Kid xD.
    I am not going to apologize, but I will admit that you beat me this time. I still believe what I said so I am not going to take it back. Oh and I want to battle again. And I hate to say it but I believe one of my rules is no ninjask, I just went along with it so you actually did break my rules I just let you do it anyways. I suggest you not break them again.
    Why didn't you say that when you had that other battle? I bet you didn't even notice it if you had won...

Gheesh, Ooka... I'm only check Page 41 and it's full of crap you've caused. And that only because you lost due hax... Really, that's low, very low... I might consider leaving this Team now I've seen this, but hey, you wouldn't even give a crap... xD

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
    well, ooka, as psydragon trainer just put it thats the whole reason that I was ticked at you.

I was seriously considering not even coming back, and besides it's a game we don't REALLY need leaders and drama and all of that junk.

and the whole "clan" thing is a little over were the only one on here other then the gym of redemption, which is in it's going inactive stages.

I'm staying on the team, I don't want to make enemies, and I don't want to tick anybody off. It's just really hard when you keep rejecting me, and being really mean, then expecting me to come back... I'm sort of thinking you wanted me back because I could beat you and you needed good people on the team.

also, did you make up the becoming a leader thing, I don't care if you say no or not but I REALLY wanted to know if you were speaking truthfully.

anyways thats all i've got.

PsyDragon Trainer

PokéPro?
    Years
    Actually, do you remember the post a taste of your own medicine(means I only did it because you used them)and cema, you and richard steel need to take your opinions to your own threads, they are my rules and if you keep spamming over them I will report you.

That's it, you are out mithos. Sorry but pack your things. I want you out now.
    Dude, you're spamming up your own thread, they just speak the truth...
    Heilige Scheisse, Ooka, are you kidding me?

Mithos Kid, I apologize for trying to change Ooka's heart about the matter. Start your own thread, run far, far away from here. :P

Einige Leute ändern nie.
    ROFLMAO, pwned.
    I guess you can be a member here but I just want to let you know that you could do better.

WTF...! That's it man, you're sick (not meant as compliment, at all!), I'm leaving Team Magma, cya!

PS. If any member wants to battle me, just PM me. ;)

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
    PsyDragon, you don't need to quit, he made a mistake and EVERYBODY is beating him up, even though he was picking on me, i'm not a mean person who is going to sit by and watch.

at least give him a second chance, please?

I know I shouldn't be doing this AT ALL, but as I said i'm too nice for that to happen like that.
    - PsyDragon was right, nevermind.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

PsyDragon Trainer

PokéPro?
    Years
    PsyDragon, you don't need to quit, he made a mistake and EVERYBODY is beating him up, even though he was picking on me, i'm not a mean person who is going to sit by and watch.

at least give him a second chance, please?

I know I shouldn't be doing this AT ALL, but as I said i'm too nice for that to happen like that.

Spoiler:
    No. He offended you and blamed you for stuff while he was doing it himself, he's a prick then IMO.

I almost forgot, OMG, sorry, well, here it goes:

it doesn't matter quick claw didn't help him at all it was dragon dance and you know it.

EDIT: okay fine didn't know ninjask was in the no-goers rule, and I didn't know gyrados had a quick claw (just traded for it last night) i'm going to change it to a leftovers.

either way... you used a ninjask too, and the ninjask had quick claw, it was totally fair.
    Pwned. See next quote.
    well I shouldn't come back it, but I will anyway.

I am going to make my own personal battle thread for myself though, and I don't really want a leader as much.

but sure.

and why are you calling me back? You were pretty intent on kicking me out an hour ago.

EDIT: if it's about breaking the rules you broke them to.

Team Magma

(Thank you sooo much Cema!)

Period, I'm leaving.

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
    well... now that psydragon is gone, supermandudekid is the only one left.

I quit aswell... have fun with your clan ooka. you said I messed up, it looks like you messed up pretty darn bad for all of your members to quit and for richard and cema to insult you.

PsyDragon Trainer

PokéPro?
    Years
    well... now that psydragon is gone, supermandudekid is the only one left.

I quit aswell... have fun with your clan ooka. you said I messed up, it looks like you messed up pretty darn bad for all of your members to quit and for richard and cema to insult you.

Isn't Sir Beasty a member here still? Well, he'll be gone out of this very quick as well xD.

Anyways, good luck with your succesful clan / team thingy Ooka! </sarcasm>

Years
    Wow you guys, I do have feelings you know, you actually hurt my feelings horribly just now. I think I'm done here. I will stay and battle as a lone wolf I guess, but I am really hurt. If my camera was working I would show you guys the tears in my eyes. Seriously, well I don't think Sur Beasty will quit, me and him are buds, I hope. Well It was the truth about you leading but now Sir Beasty, you can count yourself as a co-leader(If you come back). It's funny how all of your friends will desert you just because someone breaks your rules. Oh and I broke them just to prove a point. After I noticed he had broken the rules I whipped out my trusty old ninjask and quick claw just for kicks. Well at least I thought you guys were good members and now I'm a lone wolf(until sir beast comes back of course(if he comes back))so thanks for being good team mates.

And none of that was BS either.

Back