• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Magma

Sir Beasty

Ace Trainer
Years
  • sorry about the whole downfall of team magma ooka.
    it was a real surprise to me...
    i havent been on in a while and i just got on and everybody left...
    if you wanna join my new thread, (its called the pokemon dojo) you can join.
    whenever you make your new account or whatever, id be happy to make you a member.
    :)

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    Ooka why is it you like pushing people away? You use to active discuss with Vainz, Sims, Mr. May and the rest of the group in another thread. You simply stated you left because you thought it wasn't going anywhere.

Well good luck to you. I am very neutral to you. I don't hate anybody and probably never will.

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
  • ooka if your battling under a new name, would you at least let me know it? i'm still your friend, and I only quit because everybody else quit.

I know your probably going to say no... but I just wanna help out.

sorry about everything that happened, maybe we could make a new team magma and have the two of us as leaders (maybe..) or something, unless your cema, richard, ichida, or aragornbird... you'll probably get more respect on ooka then any other account. (unless your like psydragon or some of the people that battled here a LOT while you were still here)

EDIT: and on the comment about richard not liking you... who cares I mean he's my friend, but he's just one person, isn't ichida your friend? and it's not like richard hates you, you made a mistake why don't you apoligize and see how many people take you back, i'm willing to.

EDIT2: put me back on the members list, I'm not quitting.

Last edited:

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Ooka why is it you like pushing people away? You use to active discuss with Vainz, Sims, Mr. May and the rest of the group in another thread. You simply stated you left because you thought it wasn't going anywhere.

Well good luck to you. I am very neutral to you. I don't hate anybody and probably never will.

ahem... XDD

ooka's leaving??? cuz ppl hate him??? :( i dont hate u

Years
  • ooka if your battling under a new name, would you at least let me know it? i'm still your friend, and I only quit because everybody else quit.

I know your probably going to say no... but I just wanna help out.

sorry about everything that happened, maybe we could make a new team magma and have the two of us as leaders (maybe..) or something, unless your cema, richard, ichida, or aragornbird... you'll probably get more respect on ooka then any other account. (unless your like psydragon or some of the people that battled here a LOT while you were still here)

EDIT: and on the comment about richard not liking you... who cares I mean he's my friend, but he's just one person, isn't ichida your friend? and it's not like richard hates you, you made a mistake why don't you apoligize and see how many people take you back, i'm willing to.

EDIT2: put me back on the members list, I'm not quitting.

i won't quit either. your the team's leader and i'm following all the way. and we can always make a new team magma.

Sir Beasty

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • yeah, if youre gonna keep battling i'll still be a member.
    i thought you werent going to battle anymore, thats why i quit.

Years
  • Any of you guys can use the name team magma for your other battle threads, but don'tt expect me to be in them. I will tell my friends my new username, but only if they pm me asking. I am mainly doing it so that I can get a clean slate with the people that do hate me (namely richard) so to those of you that aren't my friends cya.

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
  • kinda hard to know if I don't.

and richard is pretty harsh, but i'll bet you apoligizing will probably do a lot better then making him suspicious of EVERY new person that he battles.

EDIT:

this isn't true for me, but it might be for you.

why would you try to impress somebody that is mean to you. thats like saying I wanna be friends with somebody who is mean to me, that isn't the case for me as richard is one of my best friends here.

but when I see somebody who doesn't wanna be my friend, I think why would I want to be friends with somebody like them anyway. Try that one.

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
  • just to tell us the same thing he told us last night... he's quiting for good after that he's not coming back to battle.. ever

he said he'd be on the emulation forums but thats it.

Back