• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Team mascot?

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
Years
  • If I were an evil Pokemon-stealing syndicate, I would definately make my team mascot GASTLY!

We'd go around the world and scare all those poor trainers, put them to sleep and steal their Pokemon away at night.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Okay, my team mascot has changed; it shall now be my Gliscor, 1337 M347, for its general awesomeness. I've always known Gliscor is an awesome physical tank, or even a wall, but not before I trained one did I realize just how awesome it is. <3

Madara Uchiha

1017 BRICK SQUAD ******
    Years
  • Who, if you had a pick a single Pokemon from your team, would be the team mascot/captain/leader/etc.? For me, it'd definitely be my Lucario. <3
    ILL HAVE TO GO WITH BLAZIKEN,BECAUSE BLAZIKEN CAN KICK THE BUT OUT OF LUCARIO

Blaziken, as you can see. Only problem is he can't take too much damage but tears away at HP.
    YOUR SO WRIGHT. I LIKE BLAZIKEN IN ALL AND I THINK HE IS THE BEST POKEMON BUT IN THE VIDEO GAME HE IS WORTHLESS.

Blaziken, as you can see. Only problem is he can't take too much damage but tears away at HP.
    IT SEEMS LIKE ME AND YOU ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE TALKIN THIS IS WIERD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2008
    You always love your first. So it would have to be my empoleon. I'm one of those who catches her first 6 pokemon and pretty much keeps them all the way through. May not make me the strongest but I'm attatched to each one. Also, I adore my luxray. Probably the first pokemon I caught.

Back